whats up ladies and gentlemen-----STREET IS BACK

i'm back ......well i never really went anywhere just got busy with the baby and garden and shit.

yeah i said it a garden ....who would of thought...

i got my ps3 in the mail-

football season is back and rng i'm coming for my trophy........lol

any way i'm back

saying what up and asking if i missed anything important that i should know..

just GOat ahead and fill me in

and yes i still have a CAPS LOCK BUTTON ;)

STREET! AH! brother glad to have ya back man, finally getting a PS3? i think we'll have a super bowl rematch on madden 09 when i get back from vaca. nice to see everything going well with you and your family, -I- look forward to shooting it up with you again bro.

oh, BTW i changed a few things with my name/tag ;)

D_dubYa ]

How bout dem Pats?? ;D :P

not sure if it was a shot at the pats or not........comeing from a buck eye fan i will guess it is not ;)

but i do smell another tear coming up from the boys...

i'm happy bout them celts right now, regardless what the outcome for the pats i will continue to be a die-hard new england fan till i die...then i still might have a tombstone patriot style....... ;D

and thanks andawg cant wait to play the ps3

D_dubYa ]

How bout dem Pats?? ;D :P

not sure if it was a shot at the pats or not........comeing from a buck eye fan i will guess it is not ;)

but i do smell another tear coming up from the boys...

i'm happy bout them celts right now, regardless what the outcome for the pats i will continue to be a die-hard new england fan till i die...then i still might have a tombstone patriot style....... ;D

and thanks andawg cant wait to play the ps3

I know yoru die hard, thats why Im givin you a hard time. I get it all the time bein a Buckeye fan so trust me, I can take it. I actually respect fans who stand by their teams during the good times and bad. Its not like some of these guys who just root for their team if they are winning(Most of the fans here, LOL). But, 2008 National Champions, THE Ohio State Buckeyes