Let's Break an UF Record!

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

With these community growing almost everyday, I think that the record I want to try to set up and break and is pretty easy.

If you look on the Urgent Fury Command and look all the way at the bottom you will see "Most user online: 68 (July 21, 2007, 10:28:05 PM)

Well I want to break that and I feel we can do it!

So, if you have clan members who have not joined UF this would be the perfect time to get them over here.

Date: Aug 16, 2008

Time: 10:00pm EST/9:00pm CST/7:00pm PST

So just post if you down to become part of UF history LoL

Would it be cool to look at that number and say "Yeah, I am counted for in that number! 8)

Also, post what days or time would work for you best and if the numbers show that a better time or day would work and we can change it to that.

Lets do it baby!!!

People who down!

#1. TRUE_GOLDENCHILD

#2. CDBS

#3. PeeBrain

EDIT had to put the time and date in color so people can see it!

Guest [iLL] Andawg

UM, no. LOL

Do you know why that number is so big, on that day, and at that time. Oh I remember, I remember posting on a thread and by the time you typed a response, there were 2 pages of responses posted while I was posting. MMM good times, good times. Can't wait for another day like that.

Guest KingJunk
Andawg ]

UM, no. LOL

Do you know why that number is so big, on that day, and at that time. Oh I remember, I remember posting on a thread and by the time you typed a response, there were 2 pages of responses posted while I was posting. MMM good times, good times. Can't wait for another day like that.

hmm I was around then, but I can't remember that day :-\

If it was a bad sad day lets replace it with a good and happy day ;D

If you can Andawg send me a PM on what that day was all about.

If it was a bad day lets not post here in the public.

Guest [iLL] Andawg
KingJunk ]
Andawg ]

UM, no. LOL

hmm I was around then, but I can't remember that day :-\

If it was a bad sad day lets replace it with a good and happy day ;D

If you can Andawg send me a PM on what that day was all about.

If it was a bad day lets not post here in the public.

It was the day the new phone books came out :P

It was actually the team selection announcement for UF:Road to Exile If I remember right.

Andawg ]

UM, no. LOL

I'd like to see what that number might look like when we roll out the very first TACMAP tourney for the NEW SOCOM.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....tasty.

UF: Chain Reaction is going to be a VERY fun one, I do believe.

Undertow ]
Andawg ]

UM, no. LOL

I'd like to see what that number might look like when we roll out the very first TACMAP tourney for the NEW SOCOM.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....tasty.

UF: Chain Reaction is going to be a VERY fun one, I do believe.

i think the night of the invites for the new socom tourney will be the night we beat it.

The days with the most online I'm pretty sure were the days of the Road to Exile invites and the Prisoner of War invites. TWO days had 68 users online and I'm pretty sure those were the two dates.

September 23, 06 - UF3

July 21, 07 - UF4

I think there's a strong shot it could be broken..

CDBS14 ]

OPPOSITE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahaha.. sponge bob reference right there^^

Pathogen- ]

.... And fit with my theme of just going the entirely opposite way

Right, cuz your such a douche

KingJunk ]

Time: 10:00pm CST/9:00pm EST/6:00pm PST

Well, with those times, you are not going to break any records...because people are going to be on at different times. 10:00 PM CST does not coincide with 9:00PM EST and 6:00 PM PST. It would have to be 8:00 PM CST, and 7:00 PM MST in order for everybody to be here at the same time.

KingJunk ]

With these community growing almost everyday, I think that the record I want to try to set up and break and is pretty easy.

If you look on the Urgent Fury Command and look all the way at the bottom you will see "Most user online: 68 (July 21, 2007, 10:28:05 PM)

So, if you have clan members who have not joined UF this would be the perfect time to get them over here.

Would it be cool to look at that number and say "Yeah, I am counted for in that number! 8)

Also, post what days or time would work for you best and if the numbers show that a better time or day would work and we can change it to that.

Lets do it baby!!!

EST is one hour ahead of CST.

Prolog39 ]
KingJunk ]

Lets do it baby!!!

Thank you Mr. Broken Record who posts information that was JUST POSTED.

MAVERICK3324 ]
Prolog39 ]
KingJunk ]

Lets do it baby!!!

Thank you Mr. Broken Record who posts information that was JUST POSTED.

OH, sososososo sorry Father Maverick. ;)