American Fatass

Hello People of Urgent Fury,

My name is Dominion and I am an American Fatass.

I have spent the past two Saturdays at my local county fair and noticed something. Americans are turning into FAT SLOBS. One of my favorite things to do no matter where I am or what I am doing is to people watch. Human Behavior is a fascination I have that I don't think I will ever get over. I saw people upon people upon people stuffing their faces with all kinds of delicious foods. Granted, it is pretty commonplace to see this a fair or carnival but it bothered me like never before. WHOLE Families of FATTIES just gorging on food like no tomorrow. Complete and utter excess across the board. I said something to my wife and she was so willing to point out that I ain't exactly "thin" myself and it hit me. She's right. I am heavier than I have ever been in my entire life. I finally quit smoking after 15 years and I have gained almost 20 pounds since. I do not do any of the things that I used to do. I don't go biking or play basketball anymore. No more pickup football games in my neighborhood anymore. I stopped getting my exercise as life started requiring more and more of my time.

Take a look around guys and gals. IF you feel like that describes yourself step up. I perform before when I am competing. I need some people here to help. If you feel like you need to lose weight than do so!

I am looking for someone......anyone to lose weight with me. I am going to set a modest 20 pound loss for myself within a 3 month period. I challenge anyone else to step up and join me get healthier.

[RVN] Dominion

Maybe Tow and Sniper can help us all out with an "Urgent Fury brings you Urgent Fitness" section on the forums :P

Starting Weight Planned Weight Loss Current Weight Weight Lost

Dominion 279 20lbs 279 0

MaluNYMets 205 20lbs 209 0

Chili Palmer 200 15lbs 196 4

Southwoods 195 20lbs

Smokeosama 205 20lbs 203 2

Rooster 206 26lbs 205 1

CZambrano 275 20lbs

Fragged 130 8lbs

Johnson30 245 30lbs 242 3

Tool Minion 250 20lbs 250 0

BigMoney 210 20lbs 208 2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_-Dominion-_ ]

I have spent the past two Saturdays at my local county fair and noticed something. Americans are turning into FAT SLOBS. One of my favorite things to do no matter where I am or what I am doing is to people watch. Human Behavior is a fascination I have that I don't think I will ever get over. I saw people upon people upon people stuffing their faces with all kinds of delicious foods. Granted, it is pretty commonplace to see this a fair or carnival but it bothered me like never before. WHOLE Families of FATTIES just gorging on food like no tomorrow. Complete and utter excess across the board. I said something to my wife and she was so willing to point out that I ain't exactly "thin" myself and it hit me. She's right. I am heavier than I have ever been in my entire life. I finally quit smoking after 15 years and I have gained almost 20 pounds since. I do not do any of the things that I used to do. I don't go biking or play basketball anymore. No more pickup football games in my neighborhood anymore. I stopped getting my exercise as life started requiring more and more of my time.

Take a look around guys and gals. IF you feel like that describes yourself step up. I perform before when I am competing. I need some people here to help. If you feel like you need to lose weight than do so!

I am looking for someone......anyone to lose weight with me. I am going to set a modest 20 pound loss for myself within a 3 month period. I challenge anyone else to step up and join me get healthier.

[RVN] Dominion

Maybe Tow and Sniper can help us all out with an "Urgent Fury brings you Urgent Fitness" section on the forums :P

I'm down. I think the competitive part of it will help me too. Ill say 20 pounds too. Don't need that much but I want to be that much. Lets do it.

Yo CD.. just get a lot of sleep, drink water and do sit ups before bed. and don't eat a lot of sugar.

see drinking water is part of it, all water does is provide fuel to your organs and help move and use the fat faster, in reality you need other things to get rid of fat, such as carbohydrates, which are sugars. being low on sugar isn't always the good thing, low carb diets are really for people that want to lose 3 or 4 pounds.

CDBS14 ]

Yo CD.. just get a lot of sleep' date=' drink water and do sit ups before bed. and don't eat a lot of sugar.

[/quote']

low carb diets are really for people that want to lose 3 or 4 pounds.

Makes sense. That's all I need to lose for wrestling

if it is for wrestling, my friend boxes, all he does for losing little wait like that, is drink a lot of water; pee and crap like crazy, lol.

Guest Stealthknight
_-Dominion-_ ]

[RVN] Dominion

Ill join up bro, It always helps me to put a competitive edge on it. I was just in europe for 6 weeks and lost about 10 pounds but I could stand to lose another 20 for sure so im in to get down 20 lbs in the next 3 months. I think its a great idea to get something like this going even if its just a small group to check in on each other and provide some competition and support.

Guest M16Assassin

I'll join up with you I actually started the other day. I need to lose some weight for hockey and boxing. I do have to warn you though when I diet I lose weight like crazy. ;D So if you can keep up be my guest.

Guest M16Assassin

If we are going specific then I'm 5'11 currently at a whopping 212lbs. I need to be a muscular 180ish for hockey or depending how serious I get into boxing around 155-160ish. So I'm shooting for the hockey bod now as boxing can wait. 32lbs!!!

I am 6'2" and a slice of pie under 280lbs.........

I am aiming for that 20lbs in 3 months with more to follow after that. I really think that this is an honest attainable goal. I want to lose more than the initial 20 but there isn't an "advance to go" card when it comes to weight loss.

Tomorrow will be the final day that I will be consuming any type of soft drink. I bought a bunch of different flavored Crystal Lights today that will be replacing all the damned pop I drink in a day. I am also going to give rice cakes a try, white cheddar ones to be exact. If I can replace the pop and junk food ( Doritos, Fritos, Combos, etc etc) with healthier choices I think I am already ahead of the game.

I am also going to start taking a multi vitamin which I heard can help combat the fatigue from initial workouts. In my case I don't think it could hurt that much since I am not a big vegetable eater and have probably been lacking some vitamins in my diet for a very long time as it is.

Tomorrow also starts my visits to the gym again. I plan on hitting up a fair amount of cardio between the elliptical and stationary bikes and maybe some light free weight work too.

I'd also like Sundays to be our official weigh in day if that is cool with everyone that is planning on participating.

_-Dominion-_ ]

I am aiming for that 20lbs in 3 months with more to follow after that. I really think that this is an honest attainable goal. I want to lose more than the initial 20 but there isn't an "advance to go" card when it comes to weight loss.

Tomorrow will be the final day that I will be consuming any type of soft drink. I bought a bunch of different flavored Crystal Lights today that will be replacing all the damned pop I drink in a day. I am also going to give rice cakes a try, white cheddar ones to be exact. If I can replace the pop and junk food ( Doritos, Fritos, Combos, etc etc) with healthier choices I think I am already ahead of the game.

I am also going to start taking a multi vitamin which I heard can help combat the fatigue from initial workouts. In my case I don't think it could hurt that much since I am not a big vegetable eater and have probably been lacking some vitamins in my diet for a very long time as it is.

Tomorrow also starts my visits to the gym again. I plan on hitting up a fair amount of cardio between the elliptical and stationary bikes and maybe some light free weight work too.

I'd also like Sundays to be our official weigh in day if that is cool with everyone that is planning on participating.

i have that height, just that i weight 235

Guest Stealthknight

Im 6'1 and about 262 lbs as of last tuesday.

Until my trip i hadnt had soda in like a year but I do the crystal light and that shit is great. The peach tea is good as hell. Other then that its back to salad and fruit for me with about 2 gallons of water a day. I got to get back to my work out routine but i got to mix in more cardio. Go 45 min cardio and 45 min weights 3 days a week and 1.5 hours cardio 2 days a week.

CDBS14 ]
_-Dominion-_ ]

Tomorrow will be the final day that I will be consuming any type of soft drink. I bought a bunch of different flavored Crystal Lights today that will be replacing all the damned pop I drink in a day. I am also going to give rice cakes a try' date=' white cheddar ones to be exact. If I can replace the pop and junk food ( Doritos, Fritos, Combos, etc etc) with healthier choices I think I am already ahead of the game.

[/quote']

Your a 6'2" 235lbs 15 year old?!!

IrshZ28 ]
CDBS14 ]
_-Dominion-_ ]

Tomorrow will be the final day that I will be consuming any type of soft drink. I bought a bunch of different flavored Crystal Lights today that will be replacing all the damned pop I drink in a day. I am also going to give rice cakes a try' date=' white cheddar ones to be exact. If I can replace the pop and junk food ( Doritos, Fritos, Combos, etc etc) with healthier choices I think I am already ahead of the game.

[/quote']

i am actually 6'1". but yes i am 15 i turn 16 in november. and i do weight 235 i used to weight 245.

CDBS14 ]
IrshZ28 ]
CDBS14 ]
_-Dominion-_ ]

[/quote']

i am actually 6'1". but yes i am 15 i turn 16 in november. and i do weight 235 i used to weight 245.

WOW :o Your a big kid! Aren't you still growing too?!!

IrshZ28 ]
CDBS14 ]
IrshZ28 ]
CDBS14 ]
_-Dominion-_ ]

[/quote']

WOW :o Your a big kid! Aren't you still growing too?!!

yep, the thing is many of my friends say i don't look like i weight 235, probably a lie, just to make me feel good, also even for my age and weight i can run pretty fast, but just for a short sprint.