RNG's neverending thread.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo please stfu, omg ur a dumb ass & thats cool Koontz, did u lose interest in the marines after ur tours?

Heeeeeeeeeeeell Nooooooooooooooooo Ill never shut up. Haha lol you know me better then anyone here General remember that time I was screaming racist obscenities cuz someone was talking shit to us on CoD Lol.

I think I was with CD on this one but I was playing with my music and they started talking shit about it remember I made them say sorry or was that with commander hmm I can't remember. Im just saying random things now lol. You guys know i'm being an annoyance purposely well I think you do <3.

Guest CplKoontz

No bro, didnt really lose interest, just had other plans I wanted.. I got married, have 3 kids and I didnt feel like leaving my wife to go back over there, not to mention the job that I had waiting for me when I got out was worth it money wise.

I loved it, but sometimes I hated it.

But all in all I love talking bout it with my other Former Marine buddies

Neo_Unit001 ]

Neo please stfu, omg ur a dumb ass & thats cool Koontz, did u lose interest in the marines after ur tours?

Heeeeeeeeeeeell Nooooooooooooooooo Ill never shut up. Haha lol you know me better then anyone here General remember that time I was screaming racist obscenities cuz someone was talking shit to us on CoD Lol.

I think I was with CD on this one but I was playing with my music and they started talking shit about it remember I made them say sorry or was that with commander hmm I can't remember. Im just saying random things now lol. You guys know i'm being an annoyance purposely well I think you do <3.

yea I know u better than anyone, ur annoying on the forums now lol but ur still my girl, & wow u just said a bunch of nothing lol

No bro, didnt really lose interest, just had other plans I wanted.. I got married, have 3 kids and I didnt feel like leaving my wife to go back over there, not to mention the job that I had waiting for me when I got out was worth it money wise.

I loved it, but sometimes I hated it.

But all in all I love talking bout it with my other Former Marine buddies

that's cool man, its all about supporting ur family, did u meet ur wife while stationed? I can't wait till I go, I'm ready for the challenge!!

Guest CplKoontz

yeah man I met her in Charleston, SC, but shes from Iceland. You will enjoy some of it, and hate some of it. but its good experiance.

I had fun, did my time, fought my war, and now I sit back sometimes and wonder what I would be doing right now if I was still in.

Good luck to you when ya go man.

neo, dude, being a dick every once in a while is OKAY. b/c we all do it, now you're just getting ridiculous. not to mention, you're starting to make SCK look bad b/c you're wearing their tag while making inappropriate racial references, and by bringing up things that should be left alone. i respect SCK, and ALL their members and leaders. but by you saying shit like that, ESP over the mic AND admitting to it on these forums, you may change people's opinions of you AND your clan. so I ask, please calm down a bit bro.

I don't care bout my rep lol I could care less what UF or the world thinks of me.

RNG I know what your saying bro and know what ya mean but I will tell you this I am not the bigger man if someone comes at me imma go at them.

Oh and I am calm as hell lol.

Lets all take this gaming shit a lil less serious....<3 after all this a site for gaming we aren't warriors we aren't anything but guys playing games trying to win a tournament to show how good we are at a game.

Neo_Unit001 ]

I don't care bout my rep lol I could care less what UF or the world thinks of me.

RNG I know what your saying bro and know what ya mean but I will tell you this I am not the bigger man if someone comes at me imma go at them.

Oh and I am calm as hell lol.

Lets all take this gaming shit a lil less serious....<3 after all this a site for gaming we aren't warriors we aren't anything but guys playing games trying to win a tournament to show how good we are at a game.

i understand man, but that type of mentality you described yourself as having more of, is the type of thing we're turning away from UF and making sure they're not here. b/c that's not what UF represents, or is about.

Neo_Unit001 ]

RNG- Well if thats true half of this place shouldn't be here considering how petty and smug most people are lol.

General- Hellz yea, are you counting down the days till your ps3 gets back.

kind of, I'm more focused on my asvab test

You'll do fine don't over think it man go in thinking that your going to pass thd test.