Extra Beta Codes

WARPIG ]

I have a code from the scratch off from gamestop... I didn't realize you were suppose to email shit into Sony to get the rest of the code. Any one, help? What email am I suppose to email and how do I get the rest of my code? Thanks! :)

Read the beta code they sent you, it explains it right on there. lol

Prolog39 ]
WARPIG ]

I have a code from the scratch off from gamestop... I didn't realize you were suppose to email shit into Sony to get the rest of the code. Any one, help? What email am I suppose to email and how do I get the rest of my code? Thanks! :)

Read the beta code they sent you, it explains it right on there. lol

Thank you Canadian. ;)

I have one if anyone needs it:

Time to gear up, soldier:

- Go to the PLAYSTATION®Network Icon on the PLAYSTATION®3

XMB (XrossMediaBar)

- Select "Account Management"

- Select "Transaction Management"

- Choose "Redeem PLAYSTATION®Network Card or Promotion Code"

- Enter the code (below)

- Click "Continue"

- The download will be available on the next screen

Here is your SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta Promotion Code:

28GK-MGBP-BEGJ

I have one if anyone needs it:

Time to gear up, soldier:

- Go to the PLAYSTATION®Network Icon on the PLAYSTATION®3

XMB (XrossMediaBar)

- Select "Account Management"

- Select "Transaction Management"

- Choose "Redeem PLAYSTATION®Network Card or Promotion Code"

- Enter the code (below)

- Click "Continue"

- The download will be available on the next screen

Here is your SOCOM: Confrontation Public Beta Promotion Code:

28GK-MGBP-BEGJ

Too late.. :(

Neo_Unit001 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

If you would have READ, no you can't.

Well shit not like I fucking paid attention to qore or anything all I needed was a yes or no cockmonkey.

Isn't that a personal attack? Nice. Hopefully you'll get banned for a few days. You FLAME Dubya over in the college football thread, then fly off the handle when someone tells you that your question was already answered in these forums? Grow the hell up, BOY. :-*

Says Mr.instigator. Oh no Im the flamer for replying *If you would read* remark yea you damn hypocrite. All you had to say was yes you can or that someone asked it before and no you can't thats completely understandable but the sarcastic remark *If you would read* is not called for so if you want to be a dick about answering a question like that then Im going to give you a reply in equal fashion. You don't know the definition of flaming dude I flamed you for your sarcastic remark, I didn't flame Dubya I never called anything I just replied him the same way he replied me, so if you want to keep trying to instigat shit with me to get me banned go ahead Naku I could care less I know thats all you do is think of ways to undermine people. Now think of something to say or leave the post alone either way your still going to post your sly lil remarks acting like what you do isn't technically flaming.

Yea I would rather be boy then a old hypocrite.

LOL. That's great. "If you would read" isn't a sarcastic remark. I'm sorry I hurt yer sensitive feelers about it. But the question was already answered. Yer right too. I have nothing to do, but sit around looking for ways to undermine people. Wait, not people, just you. I actually get paid to do that. A pretty good wage too. The best part is, you make my job soo easy. Maybe I should give you a kickback. Do I make the check out to, neounitedfriscohounddog?