Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

last game at yankee stadium

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

The parts of the stadium are going to be auctioned of come this November. The stadium is going to be taken apart piece by piece. No demolishing, no imploding.

ohh man no wonder my friend is saving up money, diehard yankee fan. at least some parts will remain.

IMO, this is a travesty. I'm not the biggest MLB fan, I usually only watch seriously the last month of the season and the post-season. But I can't believe they are dismantling an AMERICAN ICON like this. Alot of other teams I can see getting new digs, but this is the fucking Yankees. Love them or hate them, that stadium should have been renovated and updated and then left alone. Some things just aren't meant to be discarded. Lombardi field is the same, imo. It's getting really old seeing Historic stadiums ripped down all over the country in all sports.

BigMoneyNacku ]

IMO, this is a travesty. I'm not the biggest MLB fan, I usually only watch seriously the last month of the season and the post-season. But I can't believe they are dismantling an AMERICAN ICON like this. Alot of other teams I can see getting new digs, but this is the fucking Yankees. Love them or hate them, that stadium should have been renovated and updated and then left alone. Some things just aren't meant to be discarded. Lombardi field is the same, imo. It's getting really old seeing Historic stadiums ripped down all over the country in all sports.

well said!!

boody ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

well said!!

Yea even though it is all about the Red Sox.. i hate to see it go too.!!

In most cases a new stadium isn't the best scenario.. except in Boody's case, they got a hell of a new park.!! (and didn't have to lose the old one :))

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

for sale - listed today!!

the carpet from the yankees locker room is for sale. it is nave blue carpet with a HUGE NY in white in the center. can be yours today for the low low price of $10,000!!!