How was your clan formed?

Our clan had allot of issues when I first joined back on Socom 3, from what I understand we have been around since Socom II with the [-->] tag and had a power-struggle between all of our leaders. Eventually they all went on powertrips, and a few of us became abandoned. When I was clanless I found some members of the dissolved clan rocking a stray leader's tag [OCA], they were Bleach and BerserkPMS, both leaders of [-->] to this day. We eventually reserected the [-->] tags on February 13, 2007 with Barol, Berserk, Bleach, Checo, and myself. Allot of our success we feel comes from our roots of what we think a leader should be like, and we recruit only leader material that wants to win, but knows how to kick it and laugh when the brackets are not running.

There is allot more to our story but I doubt anyone would read it all :P

xPUDDYTATx ]

it was pretty simple for us. skull and bones was formed by playing LOTS of COD4, and then looking for the guys at the bottom of the scoreboard after every game. these guys usually dont get many clan invites, so they were an easy target. second, we spent a lot of time hanging out in gamestops. if we saw a guy buying a PS3 and COD4 at the same time, we would recruit him. we were pretty sure a guy like that had never heard of a clan before. last, we got a good site so when these guys went to it, they thought we were cool. it was pretty easy to build the clan, you just had to find the guys nobody else wanted.

Wow.. Thats kinda hard to believe.. (not that I don't)

But I remember SxB as an INSANELY tough clan on COD4 and your getting really intense on SOCOM.

It's hard to imagine these were either newbies or the guys at the bottom of the list.

I've read all about how 101 formed but I havent been around long enough to even have the (insert cool word) to explain it. In any case.. Im gaining lots of valuable experience and plan on staying for along time. I know I really am comfortable there and some of the guys are turning out to be really helpful in more than the game.

I do have some idea for if I ever start a clan. Good Ones I think and I wish I could do it. Im just to happy with 101 at the moment so I will have to wait.

Well...cBF started actually as a bunch of guys from a 15 roster clan of pot heads called WSO- weed smokers only. No organization, no structure, just game play. There was alot of drama, and most of the good guys broke off and we formed !M- marijuana clan. ( I know..awsome right).

It wasn't too much later that we got wind of Urgent Fury, and said to ourselves " damn bro...that shit is cool, thats for us yo!" So we thought that we should be noticed like the other clans at UF, and had Sniper make us a website, wich included a name change.

http://www.clanbluntforce.com

The name pleased the drug user, as well as the non-drug user. Thus clan Blunt Force was born. We are known in 2 different lights:

1. clan Blunt Force- as in blunt force trauma

or

2. clan Blunt Force- as in a bad ass blunt rollin, blunt smokin, force!!

Either way is fine with us. :D

THM got its start in November of 2002. Trifixion, Becque, Vex, Vtec, Deadpool, Ox, and a bunch others started out as >BCC<.

We started out in East 1 after a few months of playing and usually warred alot before all the so-called ladders. We warred alot in our servers against clans like AI, AOD, and a clan called Burning Savoirs who were our biggest challenge back then. Hova was our leader and he jumped all over getting us wars before all the codebreaker bullshit started. Our very 1st so called tourney was eseals tourny were we played AI. We lost on a technicality kinda, rule were you couldnt get into the war and g-up on the other side or you forfeit. Now i dont want to go and blame anyone in particular about who it was but lets just say it was a THM orginal leader and his name rhymes with MEX`. ;D

Anyway after we lost. Hova basically jumped ship to AI to stay in the tourney and >BCC< at that time had two units >BCC< and *BCC*. We ended up talking and we split into two small clans which right now i cant remember what tags we had, anyway after about 2 weeks of that bullshit, trif gets a call from Becque to sign on and change his to *4HM* TRIFIXION and we were gonna call ourselves the 4 Horsemen but trif,bec and vex talked and changed it to what it is now and Thats how THE HORSEMEN and *THM* were originally formed. We scanned the servers and got back most of all the original BCC members to again start owning.

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

Hope forest doesn't mind. ;D

[odc] was forest42 and his buddy - Dino's idea. They'd been gaming on Socom 3 for awhile and DINO said one day "this game would be so cool if you could have a whole team of cool people to play with, how does that clan thing work?"

Hence [odc] was formed on Jan 18, 2006.

forest42, Radioflyer3, Bogart and myself were the initial "leaders" of [odc], setting things up, changing things up, trying to find the forumla that would work. To make a long story short - we're now led by a Council of 8 Senior members (forest42, Radioflyer3, Bogart, Dragon74, Rockman35, Johnson30, toq- and Hunchback) that take care of keeping everything running.

While we were initially a Socom based clan, we've migrated to become more of a gaming community, where our members are pretty free to game on whatever platform they choose or play whatever game catches their fancy. We still have our clan nights which is based on Socom, but on other nights you'll find us gaming on a Wii or playing CoD: WAW or even on the 360 now.

As far as tourney's go (we tried GB - hated it), our very first Tourney was Nav Point Zulu, a small map tourney hosted by Red Cell. We broke our collective cherries against Col. Grinder and [OHM] who was our first opponent. Man was that messy! lol! Anyway, from there we migrated to UF 3 and have been here ever since.

MaluNYMets ]

At the end of the day this is the way I see it. You always want to win a tournament but you might be on the short end a lot of times. But the clans who really show at the end of the day it is just a game and its all about having fun stay longer. Once it starts getting too serious is when things start falling apart. Why do people hate work most of the time? Its not fun. You work 14 hours and then you come and have to work on a game? Lets have fun people! The way games were supposed to be.

We went through that "had to win" competitive phase too. Now days' date=' even though we enjoy the competition, we understand that winning isn't everything. Like it says on our About page:

[odc] is about forging friendships. It's about popping open a cold beer after a tough day at work, logging in online and dropping a 'nade on the bad guy - and having a good time doing it.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Then he created light and dark to seperate the day from night. Then he created food and water. Then came the creation of man. Man needed entertainment, so God created electricity and TV. This still wasnt enough, so God created the Playstation and a game called SOCOM. Seeing how man accepted this entertainment and found it to be very habitual, God decided to allow the people to create groups of members called clans. God then created his own clan and called it [aKr]. At the end of his day off (Sunday), after playing many games of SOCOM, God saw he still has a lot of work to be done, so he decided to hand his leadership over to [aKr] REVEREND. Since then, REVEREND has built [aKr] into a very respectful clan but they had no place to call home, so REVEREND prayed to God and asked him for a tournament site he could take his clan to so they could be among other honorable clans and participate in weekly tournaments. God told him to go to http://www.urgentfury.com and register his clan in the UF Black tourney. REVEREND did so and since that day, he and [aKr] have been welcomed into a great communtiy of clans and now have a place to call home. lets all give thanks to the big guy for giving us SOCOM and Urgent Fury. Without them, we would still be naked in the Garden of Eden and argueing with our wives over the forbidden fruit.

.-SEABEE-. ]

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Then he created light and dark to seperate the day from night. Then he created food and water. Then came the creation of man. Man needed entertainment, so God created electricity and TV. This still wasnt enough, so God created the Playstation and a game called SOCOM. Seeing how man accepted this entertainment and found it to be very habitual, God decided to allow the people to create groups of members called clans. God then created his own clan and called it [aKr]. At the end of his day off (Sunday), after playing many games of SOCOM, God saw he still has a lot of work to be done, so he decided to hand his leadership over to [aKr] REVEREND. Since then, REVEREND has built [aKr] into a very respectful clan but they had no place to call home, so REVEREND prayed to God and asked him for a tournament site he could take his clan to so they could be among other honorable clans and participate in weekly tournaments. God told him to go to http://www.urgentfury.com and register his clan in the UF Black tourney. REVEREND did so and since that day, he and [aKr] have been welcomed into a great communtiy of clans and now have a place to call home. lets all give thanks to the big guy for giving us SOCOM and Urgent Fury. Without them, we would still be naked in the Garden of Eden and argueing with our wives over the forbidden fruit.

lol, i really liked this one. ;D ;D

well i got recruited into SxB cause i just so happened to cut Banshee's lawn at the time and one day he told me "Julio! (not my name btw he just likes to call me that cause he says it sounds exotic) go out and get urself a ps3 and a game called Call of duty 4 and see if ur good at something besides the pruning shears!!!" it turned out i was and from the moment i Potato Sacked Banshee's and Puddy's waiting faces I knew I was right at home!! sadly banshee got mad at me for pwning him and embarrassing him in front of his online buddies and he blamed me for the bad taste in his mouth so he fired me. Luckily Puddy was in need of a landscaper and some extra help and took in my 15 brothers and sisters, parents and grandparents, as well as myself. he lets us sleep in the tool shed and he pays us with beer, refried beans and coffee so its all good. ;D ;D ;D ;D

luchesco ]

well i got recruited into SxB cause i just so happened to cut Banshee's lawn at the time and one day he told me "Julio! (not my name btw he just likes to call me that cause he says it sounds exotic) go out and get urself a ps3 and a game called Call of duty 4 and see if ur good at something besides the pruning shears!!!" it turned out i was and from the moment i Potato Sacked Banshee's and Puddy's waiting faces I knew I was right at home!! sadly banshee got mad at me for pwning him and embarrassing him in front of his online buddies and he blamed me for the bad taste in his mouth so he fired me. Luckily Puddy was in need of a landscaper and some extra help and took in my 15 brothers and sisters, parents and grandparents, as well as myself. he lets us sleep in the tool shed and he pays us with beer, refried beans and coffee so its all good. ;D ;D ;D ;D

come on Luch come back my grass is getting too tall please i beg you

+30

To form our clan we started recruiting heavy at functions we new people like us would be attending. We started small at 1st- The old folks home, out patient clinics and rascal scooter conventions... Soon however we branched our recruiting efforts out to include breakfast coffee time at our local Mc Donald's and Wednesday night bingo parlors.

We have had a great response to the recruiting efforts... Sadly though our roster never gets above 50 members (we always seem to have one pass on before we get another to replace them). Also you will not find our members on if a new crossword is out in the paper, a re-run marathon of matlock comes on.

Get us hooked up on our pure oxygen, some joint pills and a depends on though- We may take even your team out... If we can remember what day it is and who we are. ???

A group of us started playing in a clan called OHM...Resistance. I believe we were even in the very second UF tourny....after a while personal issues would not allow OHM to stay alive. A few of us branched off and took the remaing OHM members with us. We started R!P-DEATHDEALERS.......a very successful tourny clan with a foundation of old members. With the dishonrable actions of some and the need for a change COU was born. Covert Ops Unit. The membership tough as nails, its core beliefs always in the forfront.......and he we are today.

What makes us so strong is the years we have been playing together; we have all spilled our blood in the same mud. 8)