Jews 15,118,00

http://www.wholesomewords.org/missions/greatc.html#religions

Red0ctobeR ]
crazyblazer ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Ronald Reagan!

wow, ronald reagan? worst prez ever in history

ima have to go with rick james bitch

He was the worst president "ever" in hostory? Really and who was the best? Besides George Washington.

Please don't say Jimmy Carter. Try sobering up before you post there crazy.

Besides we aren't talking about best or worst, we are talking about influential people.

i dont give a fuck wat ur talking about, hes still tha worst preZ :-*

no offense there red ;D ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CROWFOOT_
Chili-Palmer ]
O-ODIN-O ]

portbuschem3.jpg

Adolphus Busch

(1839-1913)

Anheuser-Busch Brewing Association, St. Louis, Missouri

Which is (i believe) unfortunately owned by a Belgium company now..

hahahaah.... Belgian beer sucks:) stick american:) PBR baby...

I agree with Hitler, just think though if he had made the right moves....then our world might really suck.

Chili-Palmer ]
O-ODIN-O ]

portbuschem3.jpg

Adolphus Busch

(1839-1913)

Anheuser-Busch Brewing Association, St. Louis, Missouri

Which is (i believe) unfortunately owned by a Belgium company now..

hahahaah.... Belgian beer sucks:) stick american:) PBR baby...

I agree with Hitler, just think though if he had made the right moves....then our world might really suck.

maybe if hitler wasn't on drugs all the time.

he actually was on drugs.

ClassicalWarlock ]

Sources usually help :)

Christian 2' date='173,183,400

Roman Catholics 1,135,729,000

Independents* 432,223,000

Protestants 382,179,000

Orthodox 219,433,000

Anglicans 81,237,000

Muslims 1,335,964,100

Hindus 871,982,000

Chinese universists 386,666,900

Buddhists 382,542,000

Sikhs 25,880,100

Jews 15,118,00[/quote']

http://www.wholesomewords.org/missions/greatc.html#religions

Sikhs W00T w00t ! Were making our way up there! 25 million and getting stronger! Lol.... I love any reference to my religion ;D

My choice would be Nikola Tesla and this is why:

Tesla is often described as the most important scientist and inventor of the modern age, a man who "shed light over the face of Earth".[3] He is best known for many revolutionary contributions in the field of electricity and magnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current electric power (AC) systems, including the polyphase power distribution systems and the AC motor, with which he helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution. Contemporary biographers of Tesla have regarded him as "The Father of Physics", "The man who invented the twentieth century"[4] and "the patron saint of modern electricity."[5]

Some Tards list below If you want to see it.

Hart's Top 20 (from the 1992 edition)

Rank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Influence

Muhammad (570-632)

He is the central human figure of the religion of Islam and is regarded by Muslims as the messenger and prophet of God.

Isaac Newton (1643 – 1727)

He was an English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, natural philosopher, alchemist, and theologian.

Jesus Christ (2 BC-36)

He is the central figure of Christianity and is revered by most Christian churches as the Son of God and the incarnation of God. He is also the Prophet of Allah in the religion of Islam

Buddha (563 BC-483 BC)

He was a spiritual teacher and the founder of Buddhism.

Confucius (551 BC-479 BC)

He was a Chinese thinker and social philosopher, whose teachings and philosophy have deeply influenced Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese thought and life.

St. Paul (5-67)

He was one of the most notable of early Christian missionaries.

Ts'ai Lun (50-121)

He was the inventor of paper and the papermaking process.

Johannes Gutenberg (1398-1468)

He was a German printer who invented the mechanical printing press.

Christopher Columbus (1451-1506)

He was an Italian navigator, colonizer and explorer whose voyages led to general European awareness of the American continents.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

He is best known for his theory of relativity and specifically mass–energy equivalence, expressed by the equation E = mc2.

Louis Pasteur (1822-1895)

He was a French chemist and microbiologist best known for his remarkable breakthroughs in the causes and prevention of disease.

Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

He was a Tuscan (Italian) physicist, mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher who played a major role in the Scientific Revolution.

Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC)

He was a Greek philosopher, a student of Plato and teacher of Alexander the Great.

Euclid (fl. 300 BC)

He was a Greek mathematician and is often referred to as the Father of Geometry.

Moses (c. 1500 BC)

He is a Biblical Hebrew religious leader, lawgiver, prophet, and military leader, to whom the authorship of the Torah is traditionally attributed.

Charles Darwin (1809-1882)

He was an English naturalist who realized and demonstrated that all species of life have evolved over time from common ancestors through the process he called natural selection.

Shih Huang Ti (259 BC-210 BC)

He became the first emperor of a unified China.

Augustus Caesar (63 BC-14)

He became the first emperor of the Roman Empire.

Nicolaus Copernicus (1473-1543)

He was the first astronomer to formulate a scientifically-based heliocentric cosmology that displaced the Earth from the center of the universe.

Antoine Laurent Lavoisier (1743-1794)

He was the father of modern chemistry.

• 2 weeks later...

My two Cents---- Leadership is the ability to influence. In terms of bad or good influence. How can you classify someone as "a great influential person" when there values are bad or ignorant. In this case "Hitler" or "Osama bin ladin"? I wouldn't even call them most influential -- simply because there ideas and leadership was halted and doesn't effect our ideas of living in present or future. Example both Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates have more influence to shape our history.

I know many great leaders in the military (people I would sacrifice there lives for). Being a military leader is not as "constructive" as being a civil leader --- because the military is designed for leadership and demands influence based on position. Civil leaders are more influential on there actual ideas....Alot of great names are not being mentioned.

Abraham Lincoln -Civil War era President who abolished slavery

Martin Luther King Jr - Anti-segregation activist

George Washington - independence leader, first President of the USA

Sir Winston Churchill - World War II-era Prime Minister

Galileo Galilei - Founder of modern science

William Shakespeare - Legendary playwright, director

Nelson Mandela - South Africa's first black President, anti-apartheid activist

Albert Einstein - Scientist, founder of theory of relativity

Mother Teresa - Catholic nun, child poverty activist

Isaac Newton

Caesar

Genghis Khan

Michelangelo

William Shakespeare

Ayn Rand

Alexander the Great

Plato

Karl Marx

......list goes on and on.

To answer your question though........most of the "GREAT" leaders mentioned above were influenced by the the greatest man ever to walk the Earth.

Jesus Christ. -- 33% percent of the population today is classified as "Christians"

I can go on for days about his influence on people --- I'm a personal testimony.

My two Cents---- Leadership is the ability to influence. In terms of bad or good influence. How can you classify someone as "a great influential person" when there values are bad or ignorant. In this case "Hitler" or "Osama bin ladin"? I wouldn't even call them most influential -- simply because there ideas and leadership was halted and doesn't effect our ideas of living in present or future. Example both Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates have more influence to shape our history.

I know many great leaders in the military (people I would sacrifice there lives for). Being a military leader is not as "constructive" as being a civil leader --- because the military is designed for leadership and demands influence based on position. Civil leaders are more influential on there actual ideas....Alot of great names are not being mentioned.

Abraham Lincoln -Civil War era President who abolished slavery

Martin Luther King Jr - Anti-segregation activist

George Washington - independence leader, first President of the USA

Sir Winston Churchill - World War II-era Prime Minister

Galileo Galilei - Founder of modern science

William Shakespeare - Legendary playwright, director

Nelson Mandela - South Africa's first black President, anti-apartheid activist

Albert Einstein - Scientist, founder of theory of relativity

Mother Teresa - Catholic nun, child poverty activist

Isaac Newton

Caesar

Genghis Khan

Michelangelo

William Shakespeare

Ayn Rand

Alexander the Great

Plato

Karl Marx

......list goes on and on.

To answer your question though........most of the "GREAT" leaders mentioned above were influenced by the the greatest man ever to walk the Earth.

Jesus Christ. -- 33% percent of the population today is classified as "Christians"

I can go on for days about his influence on people --- I'm a personal testimony.

Eeek lets avoid the use of religion and "Jesus" in influencing other world leaders, that's sketchy to say the least. Besides only 3 of the people you mentioned above were Christian believers and active in the religion. The rest were atheist, agnostic, or believed in Gods of a different order.

Lockdown ]

Eeek lets avoid the use of religion and "Jesus" in influencing other world leaders' date=' that's sketchy to say the least[/color']. Besides only 3 of the people you mentioned above were Christian believers and active in the religion. The rest were atheist, agnostic, or believed in Gods of a different order.

Amen.. & thank god. (or whichever fairytale you believe. lol)

I think the Jesus thing was brought up on the first page, & we already went thru the "No Religion" thing.. (I'm sure you didn't know Jay)