Guest [+30]PuddyTat

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

willywonka159 ]
willywonka159 ]

Jesus Christ.

I think he was going for less obvious ones. ::) We can all agree that God is an influential dude. And then you give no explanation. The thread was who and WHY? LOL ;)

I didn't think Jesus Christ needed an explanation. I apologize. But thanks to Sgt.JoeFriday for a little elaboration.

And in no way am I trying to start a religious thread. The question was who I thought was the most influential man in history and my answer is Jesus. Let's just leave it at that.

I AGREE!!! But for me it would be between Hitler and Alexander the great.

CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

George W. Bush!

Does he even need an explanation? ;D

which one' date=' lol. senior of junior.

[img']http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/EPH/8337~Dumb-Dumber-Posters.jpg[/img]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is only one W.!

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

George W. Bush!

[img']http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/EPH/8337~Dumb-Dumber-Posters.jpg[/img]

There is only one W.!

Thank you!

We need one of those posters with your name on it, CD! lol

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

George W. Bush!

There is only one W.!

Amen! His dad was leaps and bounds smarter then W. LOL I had that tshirt. LOL I traded it for this one...

1242331324_ad0965b1b1.jpg?v=0

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

George W. Bush!

There is only one W.!

Amen! His dad was leaps and bounds smarter then W. LOL I had that tshirt. LOL I traded it for this one...

The good bush depicted on your t-shirt isn't really a good thing! ;D

Nikastylez ]
Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

George W. Bush!

There is only one W.!

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o :o :o

crazyblazer ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Ronald Reagan!

wow, ronald reagan? worst prez ever in history

ima have to go with rick james bitch

He was the worst president "ever" in hostory? Really and who was the best? Besides George Washington.

Please don't say Jimmy Carter. Try sobering up before you post there crazy.

Besides we aren't talking about best or worst, we are talking about influential people.

CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]
Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Nikastylez ]

George W. Bush!

There is only one W.!

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o :o :o

You're still young bro! One day, you will realize, bush... down there... is not good! lol

Red0ctobeR ]
crazyblazer ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Ronald Reagan!

wow, ronald reagan? worst prez ever in history

ima have to go with rick james bitch

He was the worst president "ever" in hostory? Really and who was the best? Besides George Washington.

Please don't say Jimmy Carter. Try sobering up before you post there crazy.

Besides we aren't talking about best or worst, we are talking about influential people.

4 best in my opinion

639-andrew-jackson-picture.jpg

lincoln_seated.jpg

fdr.jpg

his legacy, look outside, look at the whitehouse or every other office or law building, he spread greek or western culture and allowed for 2 different cultures to meet, east and west, there are many things we get from him, He topled the persian empire. Jesus all he got is the most influential religion but now that has to go for Muhammad because islam has more followers.

Just saw the movie, "Amazing Grace" and afterwards I realized that though I'd read about what William Wilberforce had done in history, I didn't realize what this man had truly accomplished and the incredible odds that were stacked against him. I have to put him out there as being one of the most influential men in history. He truly made the world a better place and beyond aboloshing slavery in the British Commonwealth, he went on to reform many other social injustices which have impacted our lives here in North America as well. There are many influential people out there, but in my opinion, positive one's win the race!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wilberforce

CDBS14 ]

his legacy' date=' look outside, look at the whitehouse or every other office or law building, he spread greek or western culture and allowed for 2 different cultures to meet, east and west, there are many things we get from him, He topled the persian empire. Jesus all he got is the most influential religion but now that has to go for Muhammad because islam has more followers.

[/quote']

We could survive without designs.. Overthrowing the Persian empire doesn't effect our modern lives. If we are going to argue designs and buildings look around every street corner at a Christian church.