Broncos vs Patriots

Yeah, what the hell's going on this season? LOL Teams who suck are winning, Teams that were great last year losing bad. Teams you think one week are good to go and then lose their ass! LOL It's a weird season so far. My Colts are sucking bad. ONe week the beat the RaVENS bad... then this week lose to Greenbay. I was going to watch that game last night and turned in on in the 3rd quarter and laughed. I didn't watch any of it. :D

RNG187 ]

hey street' date=' nice fucking billboard. that's gotta be 4x the size of ANY sig legitimately used here.

[/quote']

sorry obamacrat

freedom of sig

bush passed the freedom of sigs act in 06'

lol

obamacrat? no, more like i dont want my screen to get filled with fox news' best lies. lol

is that before, or AFTER he signed away our rights?

what is dissapointing bout the chargers they suck.....

That's the disappointment. Most predictions of this NFL season had the Chargers with the best record in the AFC and even a possibly Superbowl appearance. Chargers, when right, are arguably the BEST team in the NFL.

As far as the Bengals.. everyone knew coming into the season that the Bengals have no sort of quality whatsoever, Chad Johnson is overrated, and Carson Palmer isn't himself. The Bengals being winless is not that big of a surprise.

can i have some money .......my neighbor has three kids and the man doesnt wrk but he neeeds money for pizza and movies....no!!! why not !!well i'll just ask obama for your money then o.k JOE

vote mccain ;D

biggest dissapointment this season is the cowboys they should be rolling over people but instead they struggle with themselves..

and as for the bungals once palmer got injured the whole organization and its fans are still limping from that.........

patriots for the superbowl

and DR. PHIL FOR PREZ

Can you fucking guys leave the political bullshit on those threads? I don't read those fuckers anymore, because all everyone is doing is arguing, and now it's spilling over to general threads.

FUCK JOHN MCCAIN IN HIS WORTHLESS, LYING ASS!!

FUCK BARRACK OBAMA IN HIS WORTHLESS, LYING ASS!!!

Fuck man, every thread doesn't need to turn into a pissing match about which worthless assclown candidate is better. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

BigMoneyNacku ]

Can you fucking guys leave the political bullshit on those threads? I don't read those fuckers anymore, because all everyone is doing is arguing, and now it's spilling over to general threads.

FUCK JOHN MCCAIN IN HIS WORTHLESS, LYING ASS!!

FUCK BARRACK OBAMA IN HIS WORTHLESS, LYING ASS!!!

Fuck man, every thread doesn't need to turn into a pissing match about which worthless assclown candidate is better. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

SO WHO YOU VOTING FOR.......

HAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING..

where were we..........GO PATS GO.......

Chili-Palmer ]

Pats are not gonna go this year, & i think the Chargers are MUCH better than their record shows.!

Go Bucs ;D

There are a few teams whose records don't reflect how good or bad of a teeam they are. It's a good season. Here in another month or so, it's gonna hit the fan.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Pats are not gonna go this year, & i think the Chargers are MUCH better than their record shows.!

Go Bucs ;D

There are a few teams whose records don't reflect how good or bad of a teeam they are. It's a good season. Here in another month or so, it's gonna hit the fan.

It's exactly what my point was in here. LOL It's a weird start to the season. It will be interesting to see where we end up.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Go Bucs ;D

The Bears are the perfect example of this. The 3 losses we have are by a combined 8 points! All of which we held a lead. Really we should be 7-0. Can I get a whoop whoop. ;D