***Community Announcement***

SO this is not as important as the last announcement. However i do want others to know that there is 2 other 503 clans now.. they are both groups from Oregon (503 area code) and we have approached one of them to work something out.. a merger.. clan tag change etc.. i believe "xSection8" is there leader .. and i dont see these guys doing us wrong by sharing the same name.. however, there is another 503 clan that was made from an EX 503 member .. D-DUB aka JEDI-MIND and now playing under the 2 names MAJOR_BUKAKE and Pharcyde503. This guy HAS potential to make a bad name for us.. he was booted from our clan due to his glitching tactics and his always needing to be the drunk guy talking trash to anyone in the room, clan or not. Im not 100% what he calls his 503 clan.. but remember too there is always player profile that can lead to clan profile to see if he is on my roster to verify ..

So i just wanted to let the UF community know that there is a group that may do things we dont approve of.. however they are not related to us.. Strange thing too.. all 3 [503] Clans play in US WEST 1 which has been our home since socom 1, making this even more of an issue for us. We are working on a solution and we are up for any advice other clans that have run into this may have to offer as well.

Thanks for reading.

no they are not the bluntsmokers.. just 503.. not sure what they call themselves.. West 1 has been our home for 6 years.. we dont plan on going anywhere.. too many server allies.. not that they wouldnt follow but still.. i was hoping that this announcement would atleast bring to the attention that not all 503 are 503 Bluntsmokers. We have talked about challenging them for the name.. but they were not interested..

D_dubYa ]

D-Dub? that son of a bitch stole my name LOL

its funny cuz during the beta you made it into a 503 room and some of our newer guys thought you were him!!! they called me to tell me that you were in there.. and that you said hi.. i was like OK? what was his screen name .. and they told me D_dubYa.. i was like OH SHIT I HOPE YOU DIDNT VOTE HIM OUT!! HE IS MY FRIEND! not the same guy.. luckily Tico i think it was said he was coo w/ you and so were the others.. i am sorry if it wasnt that way.. but that would have been why.

Well then no worries if I come across a 503 ill make sure to check.

We have a few of the same issues with ours too ThZ is our tag and ThizZ Clan is ours so everyone knows. Here are some tags we have seen thz,Thz, tHz,THZ, TZ, along with another ThZ. So unless you see ThizZ Clan it isn't us. Most of them are cool and then some like thz are just assholes we have had this clan since end S2 from what I hear.

Its not that i would expect no 1 to ever have the same tag as another clan.. its just the mentality of this one guy and his minions that could make us look bad.. if they were legit good guys.. i wouldnt have posted this. We have had like 2-3 rosters on the new socom so others could check out the weapons.. but we are all on one roster now.. so that hopefully will clear up any possibilities of perpetration ... ;D

CDBS14 ]

yea it would be a shame if that guy goes into a UF room and starts acting like an idiot and teamkilling and we all think it is one of your guys.

exactly.. this is why i posted this.. not that he even knows about us and UF.. but he is pretty snoopy and we dont hide UF at all.. So again. if this happens.. please notify me and i will have all of my boys and possibly you guys REPORT FEEDBACK on him.. which who knows if that does anything.. but i suppose its worth a try.. and remember to check to see if he is on inadub's roster.. cuz thats the only roster i have at this time.