Patch Tomorrow!

Played for a while and saw guys teleporting. Heard a lot of guys complaining about lag, but I didn't see much besides some fellas teleporting.

Other then that I am still satisfied with the game play. Of course it doesn't take much to please me. But it doesn't take much to displease me when things start getting bad. ;)

We still had guys locking up and now we have had guys haveing problems with thier mics losing the ability to hear through them. I had that problem adn had to selete and resink mine ot the PS3. Also alot of warping around going on. A couple guys still got booted as well. Had another issue when in the chanels looking at what game tojoin hit the refresh button and would get kicked right out of the channel saying no games listed. New patch creats more problems, go figure.

Played around 3 hours of almost perfect game play. We had 24 guys in the room and it seemed to run very smooth...once in a while a little burp in the frame rate but overall last night was the best that I have seen this game play since it came out.

We did have a few guys get booted out but not nearly like it has been and usually my PS3 freezes 3 times on the average per night and I did not freeze (or get booted) once!!

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope at the end on that tunnel!! They did say that they wanted to get the stabilty and boots fixed before they addressed other things. I also saw a post where they stated that they turned certain functionality of the game off for now to help things run smoother. Cross our collective fingers!!

Hey guys remember one thing. The best way to EVALUATE a patch is during HIGH volume times. Like UF Black match time period. Late evening area. That's when most of the people are on. I play in the morning since it came out and NO LAG, NO SERVER ISSUES what so ever BUT when I play in the evening I can't even get a game in most of the time.

I played a few hours during peak times last night. NO MORE MIC FREEZE!! We didn't have any boots either. We did see the warping/teleporting issue happening. I don't know why people say it created more problems. It seemed to address the freeze issue and the boot issue. The other issues were there before. I did notice clan tags disappearing and reappearing though. Other than that, it was GREAT to play 3 hours with no freezes or boots.