X-Play SOCOM Review...P.S. Not Good

After the 2nd patch the review still states long log in times... I have not had a major issue with that. I have notice if the host cant stand up the room. The host will get kicked. But once they are gone. It loads right up...

2/5 thats is trash. Yes it has its issues, But socom always has!

I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU...I TOLD YOU GUYS! ~ That BETA, was the Second Beta! Things should've been fixed from the First Beta! And I told everyone that the Beta represents an 'aspect' of the functionability of the game! Some tried to argue me down, but if the Beta has issues...the GAME, will have issues:

Past Thread, predicting the games performance upon launch...til Now:

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=11219.msg109650#msg109650

Chili-Palmer ]
MaluNYMets ]

COD : WAW is HELL OF FUN! I would say its better then COD4 and the Co-Op even more sick. I was playing with about 4 clan members going through the single player missions its SICK!

Not about 4 clan members.. lol

(you can only play with 3) :)

But yes the co-op is VERY' date=' VERY SICK.!![/quote']

I included myself lol. Anyways COD is not any where as laggy as socom. All games lag but socom is hell a lot more laggier. Even on the release of COD4 and COD WAW it wasn't as bad laggy. The servers were messed up with connecting to each other but the game was amazing and still is. WAW if you look at the old suits then it sucks but if your a gamer and like game play you will love it! Heck I play xbox most of the time anyway. I am currently playing dead space, socom, mirrors edge, COD and Gears of War not at the same time obviously lol but I've played all of them a lot.

Not to mention the invite sytem.. what a joke.!?

You have to lag thru your list to send the invites, then if you need to accept an invite you have to back out (all the way out) go to messages, then check the msg, than accept the invite, then back out to go into the servers, then pick a channel, then hit join game. WTF.!?

Who thought of this process..?

Dont get me wrong i love playing with all of my current clanmates & friends along with TONS of old clanmates & friends.

Its the only reason i play Socom, the game play is still quite frustrating. (its just not smooth)

Good thing we are doing Crucibles, & whatever else comes along.!! ;)

2 out of 5... You will not find a more dedicated socomer than me- But you get what you put into it. Slant 6- thats a 2.

And perhaps after many, many more patches, it might even end up being a fantastic game. Sadly, I don’t review games based on what they might eventually become. I agree... And I will be playing it until they fix it (crosses fingers) or something better than an arcade FPS comes out.