Xbox360/UF Tourney

$48 per year. ($4 per month) or if you know someone who gets a discount at any place that sells the cards, GO THERE, you can get it cheaper, & that goes for M$ Points too.!!

I have a friend who works for Barnes & Noble so he gets a 10% discount year round at Gamestop, but come holidays he gets 30% off..!! ;D (MS Points, XBLive, Games, etc.. everything except consoles/systems)

I usually stock up on 4000 M$ point cards, normally $50, $35 with discount (i buy atleast one around the holidays, maybe two)

Check with any of your friends to see who works for any company that you can get this stuff at a discount. It helps a lot especially when you are gonna buy multiple items, M$ points, XBLive, Games, etc.. (hell check with triple A "AAA") ;)

• 2 weeks later...

For 360.. HA.!!

Have you seen the front page of this site.. lol

Once we get something going there will be more to advertise, but as for now the majority here is all Socom. :-\

We need to keep bringing them here.. so there is something to promote.

Kind of a catch 22..

People come here, but dont see much for 360 so they leave, but we cant do much until there is an audience. lol

Yeah we should have a good banner pretty soon. We definatley would love to get a few more clans here so we can start a 360 tourney. The first couple tourneys we run may be smaller than what we are used to around here but they will grow for sure. We appreciate the support from the 360 crowds. Bring all the LIVE fellas around and we shall entertain.

Lockdown ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Lockdown.. you got a 360.?

I had to do something when my ps3 took a dive' date=' so I went back to shitbox

[/quote']

Dont worry...they will fix it free of charge......oh wait thats the X-box that does that. well fork over half of the retail price and they will make it work again :'(

Which is the reason I don't have a ps3 anyone. I really don't have the spare cash, I've been borrowing my brothers ps3 while he's absorbed in Gears 2 after I got him hooked on it.

It's really shitty I've had to replace my ps3 3 times already and now am going to have to replace it a 4th. I've had some shitty luck with ps3 to be completely honest, while my brothers system has worked for well over a year and a half.