RPG use in tournaments, clan games...

I personally LOVE using RPG's. I usually don't use them unless someone is hiding behind a wall, or I am on low health. However, it is part of the game. The are NOT easy to use. Try using one all day and see how many kills you get.

If RPG's are cheap so are grenades. At lease grenades can be thrown straight, while a rocket goes all over the place.

It has always been accepted here in the UF community to use them. I plan on using them whether I hear the bitching about them or not.

My advice to those who don't like being killed by them...is get good enough to where you don't get hit by them. ;D In the mean time...if you see me..don't turn your back.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think rpg's are fine. I dont use them, I have only been killed by one 2 times and they are heavy so I can flank you.

I have been shot at aprox 50-60 times with them, some at point blank, some even hit me in the chest- Only killed 2 times. Given the amount of kills with grenades that can essentially do the same thing (in most scenarios)- I could care less if you chose to run slow with one.