Which one is the shiznit? Zima or Sminoff? My experiance...

Guest CROWFOOT_

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]

Yep he likes both Zima and the cock' date=' thus by reasoning if someone likes Zima they also like the cock, which would mean that because you like Zima, you like the cock by default.

I mean seriously Crow, all the guys including Undertow CAN'T be wrong here...I mean certainly Undertow isn't wrong...right? ;D

[/quote']

and you know this how? Dont ask dont tell.... I mean the only way to know if he he told you or....... ;D

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lockdown ]

Yep he likes both Zima and the cock' date=' thus by reasoning if someone likes Zima they also like the cock, which would mean that because you like Zima, you like the cock by default.

I mean seriously Crow, all the guys including Undertow CAN'T be wrong here...I mean certainly Undertow isn't wrong...right? ;D

[/quote']

and you know this how? Dont ask dont tell.... I mean the only way to know if he he told you or....... ;)

So now you're calling the clan leader of the clan you're attempting to join gay? And he's wrong? hmmm...I dunno if 800 words was enough

And besides I didn't have to ask, the Zima gave it away

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]
Lockdown ]

[/quote']

and you know this how? Dont ask dont tell.... I mean the only way to know if he he told you or....... ;)

So now you're calling the clan leader of the clan you're attempting to join gay? And he's wrong? hmmm...I dunno if 800 words was enough

And besides I didn't have to ask, the Zima gave it away

Gay? I never said anyone was gay... I thought you said Carrot Top was?I was thinking he really was... why else would he need to get ripped. we all know if ur rich muscles dont matter.

but back to the alcohol...

ZIMA=Gay correct?

what does smirnoff equal?

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]

I dunno bud' date=' from your implications above it speaks otherwise...

And Smirnoff = Zima, which as we have established ='s gay (which you openly admit). Think of it logically as:

A=B

and B=C

then A=C

It's a flawless equation you see, and quite infallible

[/quote']

LMAO! now thats funny... to think basic algebra in a post about Zima and Smirnoff.. who'd of thunk it right.

I dont know thou bro. I mean I know some guys that drink Zima and I dont think they are gay, hell I drink it, I am married and have 3 kids.. although the Smirnoff is starting to grow on me, and might be my new everyday drink ya know:) along with a little bit of Jim here and there.

One good thing is the wife likes it also:)

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]

I dunno bud' date=' from your implications above it speaks otherwise...

And Smirnoff = Zima, which as we have established ='s gay (which you openly admit). Think of it logically as:

A=B

and B=C

then A=C

It's a flawless equation you see, and quite infallible

[/quote']

Nah bro, I cant say anyone is gay, well except for Clay Aiken:) and anyone else that comes out the closet.....I bet clay likes Zima to right? or is he more of a smirnoff boy? haha

She's a tranny, the kids are adopted, the marriage is faux, and you're still in the closet :)

And Clay and RNG prefer both. I know cause RNG randomly told me after using icyhot on Clay...apparently you're not his only secret Crow...but think of it this way, you've touched a penis that Clay Aiken has as well! Just better hope he don't have the HIV cause you got a famous persons sloppy seconds! Or are they thirsty thirds? Cause I'm sure it wasn't RNG's first rodeo.

Wow. Are you serious? Zima and winecoolers and Smirnoff twist? Unacceptable. You need to turn in your man badge. Seriously. I have had both at the insistence of the wife, and I nearly choked. My gag reflex kicked in and I gave it right back to her. So maybe D75's gay theory is on point. Obviously you have no gag reflex if you can swallow that shit, and we all know only cockwhores have no GR.

I thought maybe there would be a time when it might be acceptable, but there isn't. No self respecting woman is gonna want to get with a WFF motherfucker that drinks what she drinks. ::)

Guest CROWFOOT_
Lockdown ]

She's a tranny' date=' the kids are adopted, the marriage is faux, and you're still in the closet :)

And Clay and RNG prefer both. I know cause RNG randomly told me after using icyhot on Clay...apparently you're not his only secret Crow...but think of it this way, you've touched a penis that Clay Aiken has as well! Just better hope he don't have the HIV cause you got a famous persons sloppy seconds! Or are they thirsty thirds? Cause I'm sure it wasn't RNG's first rodeo.

[/quote']

Ouch.... shes not a tranny :) I cant afford to adopt, I am a lonely poor ol white boy....

Thirsty thirds? a little low on the number arent ya ;D

Guest CROWFOOT_
BigMoneyNacku ]

Wow. Are you serious? Zima and winecoolers and Smirnoff twist? Unacceptable. You need to turn in your man badge. Seriously. I have had both at the insistence of the wife, and I nearly choked. My gag reflex kicked in and I gave it right back to her. So maybe D75's gay theory is on point. Obviously you have no gag reflex if you can swallow that shit, and we all know only cockwhores have no GR.

I thought maybe there would be a time when it might be acceptable, but there isn't. No self respecting woman is gonna want to get with a WFF motherfucker that drinks what she drinks. ::)

Aww come on bro, they arent that bad. I know alot of guys dont like Zima, but drinking winecoolers and smirnoff is like drinking a juice drink to me, thats why I can handle it:) I like me the fruit taste.

Gag refelx? whats that ;D

Guest CROWFOOT_
Undertow ]

Yeah, I don't know there, Crow.

You might wanna check out Amarreto Stone Sours while you're at it, too....

I like those:) Amaretto is good, but I dont drink it a whole lot though.

and dont forget the really good drinks like sex on a beach, and those cosmopolitians:) I know they may look girly but hey

"TOUGH GUYS WEAR PINK"

tough_guys_900.JPG

right guys:)

so whats everyone think? what drinks are good then? besides beer and whiskey

Guest CROWFOOT_

Is it true? I just read that Zima is being discontinued :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( so smirnoff is going ot be my drink of choice now.

Cant believe that would discontinue a great tasting drink guys... sucks, but then again, theres other fish out there right

Guest CROWFOOT_

so far Smirnoff is winning....Anyone know any other "girly drinks" that I may like?RNG what you drink bro? ;D

I have tried Sky Blue also, its ok, but not my cup 'O' tea ya know..

Guest CROWFOOT_
D_dubYa ]

Tarantula Azul, Patron Silver or Cuervo Especial YUMMMMMM

as for drinks to just drink at the bar, Shiner Bock or Strongbow, MMMMMMMMMMMM

Dubya your a Bock man? I can say I have never had any Bocks,

I have has Patron silver though, its allright I guess :P

Undertow ]

and dont forget the really good drinks like sex on a beach, and those cosmopolitians:) I know they may look girly but hey

"TOUGH GUYS WEAR PINK"

I own a couple of pink shirts. You gotta be hard to roll pink. ;)

Rum and Cokes. Beer. Long Island ice tea(only drink when I wanna get fucked up reallly fast).

Guest CROWFOOT_
BigMoneyNacku ]
Undertow ]

"TOUGH GUYS WEAR PINK"

I own a couple of pink shirts. You gotta be hard to roll pink. ;)

Rum and Cokes. Beer. Long Island ice tea(only drink when I wanna get fucked up reallly fast).

Rum and Coke? That just reminds me of a drink that I was in Pensacola at a gas station. It was a can of Jack and coke... I almost bought one. It was in a soda can.

Long Island Iced Tea? thats something I have tried there Nacku, and like you I do have a few shirt that say tough guys wear pink.