Activision Announces Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CROWFOOT_
CDBS14 ]

KILLZONE 2 > THAN ANY GAME ;D ;D ;D

rock that:)(cept socom) been following KZ2 since they first talked bout it, gonna be a sweet game, hope UF will pick it up! even though it is a fps :P

Well I am amazed at how many people are so loyle to a game that they will play it and say its great when it sucks. Just admit that SLOCOM is the biggest piece of crap on the market today. Look at the reveiws and the sale it failed worst the rainbow six vegas. They need to get with the gaming of today and get a FPS view and speed it up, I mean its like playing pong its so slow. The game is junk. Slocom and the cubs have something in commond we will give you a complete losser and you loyle gumps will accept it and smile. Come on guys lets demand something alot better then slocom.

Rayninblud ]

Well I am amazed at how many people are so loyle to a game that they will play it and say its great when it sucks. Just admit that SLOCOM is the biggest piece of crap on the market today. Look at the reveiws and the sale it failed worst the rainbow six vegas. They need to get with the gaming of today and get a FPS view and speed it up, I mean its like playing pong its so slow. The game is junk. Slocom and the cubs have something in commond we will give you a complete losser and you loyle gumps will accept it and smile. Come on guys lets demand something alot better then slocom.

Thanks for sharing. Keep coming back. ;)

LoL.

Sorry Street but that was the lamest thing I ever heard. Make it a FPS. Are you serious? Thats what makes "slocom" so much better than any game out. Its 3rd person. Umm.. isnt this a COD thread anyways?

In that case.. Modern Warfare 2.

Sounds interesting. Cant wait to see it. Hopefully they get the proportions right and lose the cartoony engine. Then I might be MORE interested.

at3dave ]

LoL.

Sorry Street but that was the lamest thing I ever heard. Make it a FPS. Are you serious? Thats what makes "slocom" so much better than any game out. Its 3rd person. Umm.. isnt this a COD thread anyways?

In that case.. Modern Warfare 2.

Sounds interesting. Cant wait to see it. Hopefully they get the proportions right and lose the cartoony engine. Then I might be MORE interested.

LOL. It wasn't Street, dave. It was rayninblud. I hear ya though. I much prefer the pace of socom than the run and gun FPS shooters. ;)