Dallas @ Pittsburgh

I let you CHOOSE 2 Answers so you can HATE on one team and still pick a team to win.

This is the BIGGEST game of the season for me.. Due to living 45 minutes away from PA I have many friends and family that are Pitt Steelers Fans.. while im a DIE HARD cowboys fan.

That makes this game something like a rival game for me and where Im from.

Kinda like Cleveland Pittsburgh. Even though cleveland sucks the CLE PIT games are one of the biggest rival games in the entire league.

Anyways... D.Ware - Dont know whats up with his injury but without him NOBODY can put Big Ben on his ass.. I know WARE could of done it.. and would do it.

M. Barber.. - Dont know about his injury.. But without him our Run Game is HALTED all-together., and to be honest our RUN game hasnt been all that great anyways.

What do you guys think??

Eagles embarrass the Steelers earlier in the season man handling there QB!

Pitts defense is dangerous, in that i mean you better pay attention cause you could get your head taking off lol... Anyone see pitts level welker last weekend? I have made respect for welker he said this week that it was a good hit and that its football and it belongs in the game. Thats coming from someone who got hammered!

Nice... i think its going to be 13-10 now because of a HUGE bullshit penalty that cost us the 4th down and probably would have held them to a FG.

Im am SO NERVOUS about this game.. I know we dont technically NEED this game. But I do. I got money on it. And I got bragging rights to about 100 HATERS around my hometown. And on these forums, LoL.

Wow what an intense game.

Then on the 4th and inches I WATCH a steeler take a swing.. an honest attempted PUNCH on a cowboy and there's no call??? Fuck that

And they get the FIRST..?? GOD DAMN BUllshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA We lose.

FAIL... go figure.. I shoulda known. Nothing EVER goes how i would like it to. Not even a football game.

I will say... Steelers are CHEAP as fuck.. and I dont have respect for that.

But this was an AWESOME DAMN GAME to watch though.