DUDE....that sig is SICK!!

I just have to show this off guys. Tool Minion from RVN took time out to make this for me, and his talent needs to be shown off. I wear a staff sig, so you wouldn't see it unless you visited our clan forums. Definately the sickest shit I have seen in a while!! The zombie indian fits me to a T, since i am in a pill induced zombie mode most of the time...LOL! :PTHANKS TOOL!!

aindiansig.png

Actually, I didnt stretch it at all. That is pretty much the original size of the bike.

As for the render, I know, I missed a hint of a highlight in the quill. The color scheme is meant soley for there site, as it is all shades of green, gold, brown, and black.

As for the rest of the haters, suck one. ;D (D_dub)

Thanks for the props Seq, I'm still learning, but appreciate you guys letting me practice on you. 8)

heh...

I'm still waiting for them to figure out how to put my old Harley Davidson sig in a clan template. It's like fighting two people at once.

Clan leader: "When are you going to get you sig in a clan tempate"?

Me: "Put my sig in a clan template".

Red and graphic guys: "We haven't figured out how yet".

Clan leader: "When are you going to get you sig in a clan tempate"?

Me: "They haven't figured it out yet".

Clan leader: "You're a non-conformist".

I don't care what anyone say's. My Harley Davidison sig is the coolest sig I have ever seen, except for possibly scantly clad hot women, but mine is viewable by children, so that's cool points too.

Artistic liberties taken to make it funny, it didn't happen exactly that way, but it was pretty close.... ;D

Tool_Minion ]

Actually, I didnt stretch it at all. That is pretty much the original size of the bike.

As for the render, I know, I missed a hint of a highlight in the quill. The color scheme is meant soley for there site, as it is all shades of green, gold, brown, and black.

As for the rest of the haters, suck one. ;D (D_dub)

Thanks for the props Seq, I'm still learning, but appreciate you guys letting me practice on you. 8)

Im not hating its just not my favorite shade of green lol, and like I said on the render the lil spots are un notice able. How big was tge render did you use?