Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  
Guest [iLL] Andawg

My turn somebody please, new sig?

Guest [iLL] Andawg

With all these sigs flying around, and not having the skills to create my own, or the program, and the time to learn how to get good at it, well I probably could find the time, but I'm playing SOCOM.  ;) I could use some help. I would love to get a new one.

The only parameter is to have this crest in it http://www.wardogasasins.com/img/wda_crest.png 

Please help  :-\  :-*

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
.DEADCITY. ]

Buy one from sniper, look at the sigs he made for the UF sig contest winners...1 word, BEAUTIFUL.

who were the winners??

And sick sig tow.

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Two very nice ones guys. Undertow, that is very poignant. Retard, very nice. Thanks for the effort, and I am glad you guys chose to show off some stuff with my sig.

Your welcome.

Since you like it, when I get some time, I'll go over it again and smooth out that right edge as well as blend the war dog in the cape a bit better.. Official UF colors are gold and black but your sig just had an overall violent violet feel to it so I made a slight color change to the logo's. Hopefully Tow and Sniper won't mind. Happy to help out amigo, use it as long as you would like to.

Goat.