Mary Jane Or Jack Daniels

CDBS14 ]

well seeing as i will never smoke anything ( cancer history in fmaily0 weed is out the picture' date=' as for not knowing well both my parents are MD and my uncle is a psychologists that helps rehabilitate drug users.

There are so many whisky bottles in my house waiting to be opened when i graduate and some are old jack daniel bottles from the 60's to like 04, lol. So i know my stuff, but for the sake of being i choose the THIRD ONE

[/quote']i've heard thier have been studies and not one case of cancer has been caused by weed ..i is the oppposite weed kill the subsepcticle (weaker cells off) cells and lets the stronger ones live...

now i am pretty sure this is what i heard but i am not gonna look for the source....could be true could not be true ...i could care less

http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/pg/cancer/THC_cancer_nov_2003.htm

You are correct.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ClassicalWarlock ]
CDBS14 ]

well seeing as i will never smoke anything ( cancer history in fmaily0 weed is out the picture' date=' as for not knowing well both my parents are MD and my uncle is a psychologists that helps rehabilitate drug users.

There are so many whisky bottles in my house waiting to be opened when i graduate and some are old jack daniel bottles from the 60's to like 04, lol. So i know my stuff, but for the sake of being i choose the THIRD ONE

[/quote']i've heard thier have been studies and not one case of cancer has been caused by weed ..i is the oppposite weed kill the subsepcticle (weaker cells off) cells and lets the stronger ones live...

now i am pretty sure this is what i heard but i am not gonna look for the source....could be true could not be true ...i could care less

http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/pg/cancer/THC_cancer_nov_2003.htm

You are correct.

Not many people really know about this study warlock, thanks for bringing it up! This study also prompted British officials and the U.S. Surgeon General to fund similar experimentation and research on the topic. The findings were same across the board. And guess which hospital/institution got the research grant for the study the U.S. Surgeon General funded? The University of Chicago Medical Center! The same hospital Michelle Obama is VP of...thank god for the Obama's and their love for cannabis and all the other research that shows no signs of negativity about Mary Jane. Maybe the ganja will get legalized finally.

For those who want a good alternative, you should look into something coming out of Amsterdam now called "Spice Gold" it's a mixture of incense that you smoke via a bong and it produces all of the same effects Marijuana does, and the best part is that it's legal. I know a lot of students who are military at Kent State that use the stuff. My first experience with it was at the local Hookah Bar with a couple friends. I've been thinking of setting up a Northern Ohio distributor since there is a huge market for the stuff, it's just not a well known product YET.

You can look it up on ebay but if you're interested in purchasing the stuff you should go direct to a wholesale retailer like I found at this website below:

http://www.captainamsterdam.com/index.php?osCsid=4af0b7fb8ca6159f07a423fe0c766fcc

Anyone interested in setting up another U.S. distributor with me?! lol

CDBS14 ]

great new study' date=' but just because it is a study on a small sample of patients doesnt make it real; i wouldnt suggest going around "i smoke weed because it cures cancer" these are just preliminary studies, remember there are always side effects.

[/quote']

There are no known negative side effects to the human body or brain other than what happens when you're toking. lol It puts tar in your lungs like anything else you smoke though. Most negative side-effects that have been reported are a result of the plant being exposed to chemicals during the growing or drying process, not from Marijuana or THC.

I utilize for stress release purposes, not to get "fucked up" <---like anyones really going to buy that bullshit lol

Lockdown ]
CDBS14 ]

great new study' date=' but just because it is a study on a small sample of patients doesnt make it real; i wouldnt suggest going around "i smoke weed because it cures cancer" these are just preliminary studies, remember there are always side effects.

[/quote']

There are no known negative side effects to the human body or brain other than what happens when you're toking. lol It puts tar in your lungs like anything else you smoke though. Most negative side-effects that have been reported are a result of the plant being exposed to chemicals during the growing or drying process, not from Marijuana or THC.

I utilize for stress release purposes, not to get "fucked up" <---like anyones really going to buy that bullshit lol

lol, just wondering dont you think that tar will give you a problem later? but from what it seems you are a casual user, not a junkie. which probably means you are fi8ne :) :)

RNG187 ]

what do you mean "but she's a brit" dude, those accents moaning your name? my lord. :o

They thought honestly 100% honestly made my dick twitch, I kid you not! That was probably the sexiest fantasy I will ever have now. Thank you good sir!

And the tar can cause some complications with asthma I suppose or mess with your breathing if you do more than casually use. But the human lungs are unique in that the expel a lot of the shit that gets stuck in them, that's why we cough. Not saying you'd cough up all the tar, but I would believe if the tar became a problem your lungs natural ability to expel foreign things would kick in. Not defending it or anything just discussing.

Lockdown ]
RNG187 ]

what do you mean "but she's a brit" dude' date=' those accents moaning your name? my lord. :o

[/quote']

They thought honestly 100% honestly made my dick twitch, I kid you not! That was probably the sexiest fantasy I will ever have now. Thank you good sir!

And the tar can cause some complications with asthma I suppose or mess with your breathing if you do more than casually use. But the human lungs are unique in that the expel a lot of the shit that gets stuck in them, that's why we cough. Not saying you'd cough up all the tar, but I would believe if the tar became a problem your lungs natural ability to expel foreign things would kick in. Not defending it or anything just discussing.

wtf are you talking about...!?

RNG, i didn't mean shes a brit as in a bad thing i just meant thats why most people dont know her. :)

I am no longer 3 months clean from Mary. :'( I gave in to peer pressure last night and hit a bong once or twice I can't remember ;) but I did have a good time as much as I would've preferred a beer I was the DD last night.

Hittin that bong didn't make you the DD. Responsibility bro. Not to bitch at you, but you shouldn't of been driving unless you had come down from the high prior to getting behind the wheel.

And a hookah/bong doesn't reduce much if any I would think. You're still getting a lot of the smoke, it's just that by passing through the water the smoke collects moisture making it up to 30X more effective in absorbing into the lungs and bloodstream.

Vaporizers use a lot of the green, but how a vaporizer works is it heats all the THC for breathing in. Some of the THC will be left in the bud, that's why many smoke it anyways which is pointless to buying the vaporizer if you're just going to smoke the leftovers anyways. But Nacku is right, Less Odor, less mess! It takes a few good bowl packs to accomplish the same effect as 1 bowls worth...unless it's some potent goods you're toking on!

...Nacku care to share?!

Lockdown ]

I am no longer 3 months clean from Mary. :'( I gave in to peer pressure last night and hit a bong once or twice I can't remember ;) but I did have a good time as much as I would've preferred a beer I was the DD last night.

Hittin that bong didn't make you the DD. Responsibility bro. Not to bitch at you' date=' [b']but you shouldn't of been driving unless you had come down from the high prior to getting behind the wheel.[/b]

And a hookah/bong doesn't reduce much if any I would think. You're still getting a lot of the smoke, it's just that by passing through the water the smoke collects moisture making it up to 30X more effective in absorbing into the lungs and bloodstream.

Vaporizers use a lot of the green, but how a vaporizer works is it heats all the THC for breathing in. Some of the THC will be left in the bud, that's why many smoke it anyways which is pointless to buying the vaporizer if you're just going to smoke the leftovers anyways. But Nacku is right, Less Odor, less mess! It takes a few good bowl packs to accomplish the same effect as 1 bowls worth...unless it's some potent goods you're toking on!

...Nacku care to share?!

Already on the way down no worries. Although my hunger wasn't lost!! :P