INFORM YOUR MEMBERS - Fri wars and PATCH

UF community,

Those involved tonight in any Black January, Hell Week wars will need to make sure that you have the necessary numbers in your clan download the 1.30 Socom patch, released today, before they log on for war.

No UF war will be cancelled tonight because of the patch or server issues related to the patch. As there are no single elimination playoffs tonight that could potentially be crucially affected by server issues, all wars tonight go as-scheduled so that the integrity of the schedule does not get compromised.

Please pass this on to your clan members so they know to take care of their patch download well before their scheduled match.

- TOW

I think it depends on your connection.

A RVN member downloaded it in 9 minutes this morning.

Your mileage may vary.

What I have always found helpful before a patch or game download is to reset your router. I am someone that leaves my router on at all times, so a reset can be refreshing for it.

Undertow ]

I think it depends on your connection.

A RVN member downloaded it in 9 minutes this morning.

Your mileage may vary.

What I have always found helpful before a patch or game download is to reset your router. I am someone that leaves my router on at all times, so a reset can be refreshing for it.

That download must have been early this morning because my connection is faster than normal and it's taking me significantly longer the 9 minutes. The server load currently 1:09 Eastern is likely more substantial than it was this morning.

Undertow ]

Just as long as you're not talking about 'magnificent muscle milk...'

x2. that's for my thread, but we wont do that here. i started this bad boy at 4:58 and now at 25% mind you, my connection is taking it from behind in the protein pow-wow and i have music downloading. 28%. it's 5:02 eastern and this thing is moving. only problems tonight would be the servers, my suggestion is we ALL restart our routers before the black wars tonight so our connections are tight and fresh.

did a reset of modem and router.. i have nothing downloading and i have now been in 5+ rooms where all players are complaining.. players are running around w/ guns aimed in the sky but are killing people across the map. Its due to server and everyone downloading im sure.. as time goes on it will/should get better... atleast thats what im thinking anyways.. ( been wrong plenty of times before ) ::)

Patch 1.30 Follow-up

Posted by Cindy “Abigale†Bowens

Hello all-

We just wanted to let you know that we are aware of and looking into some server issues which are causing community/stats errors as well as increased latency. We are working on the issue now. Thanks for your patience and your feedback!

Thanks!

Regards,

Cindy Bowens

Community Manager

Sony Computer Entertainment America

What's the protocol with Clan tags tonight... on my system it disbanded our clan and I cannot get into the clan page to make a new one until the Colonel get's back from Cabo to make the official roster.... I can garauntee only OGC will play on my side, but we may not have tags... sorry if this was addressed elsewhere, I did not see it...

Snype22 ]

What's the protocol with Clan tags tonight... on my system it disbanded our clan and I cannot get into the clan page to make a new one until the Colonel get's back from Cabo to make the official roster.... I can garauntee only OGC will play on my side, but we may not have tags... sorry if this was addressed elsewhere, I did not see it...

We understand that and that is why everyone can also refer to the actual clan player LIST.

This should solve any problems.

Wow, started this beast at 6:30 pm cst and as of right now (8:00 pm cst) I'm at 44%. Checked my speedtest and I'm running at 17Mbps so I don't believe it's me. Looks like I'll miss my clan war tonight b/c of this. Luckily we have Alternates. This is ridiculous... Is it just me having this long of a wait???