Patch 1.41 Monday 2 AM PST

SOCOM: Confrontation Patch 1.41 Release and Server Update Notes

Posted by SOCOM: Confrontation Online Team

Earlier this week we performed a server update. This was the final step in fixing the latency (lag) issue some players were experiencing (Medley games being created on non native servers) - We have verified that this issue is now fixed.

Patch 1.41 will be deployed 2am on Monday, March 9th in preparation of the upcoming release of SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation in Europe. In addition to synchronizing all players with the European release, the 1.41 patch includes the following changes:

XMB presence - Medley Game information has been abbreviated, displaying all information required to identify the location of the player.

Late Join 'Hitch' improvements - addresses the pause experienced by players when someone late joins a game.

Navigating Screens With Large Clans – slow down issue fixed

Increased speed of fade at the beginning of the round.

Quick Match -

Increased countdown timer in Quick Match Pre Game lobby from 20 to 60 seconds.

Enabled Quick Match team switching.

Ranked, Unranked and Unranked Respawn games, each contains 6 different playlists: 3 8vs8 and 3 16vs16 players.

Claymores can now be detonated when player is in the prone position

Note: So where did 1.40 patch go! The 1.40 was intended to support the European release, we combined the 1.40 and the 1.41 together to speed the deployment of the above fixes.

Development continues on patch updates, additional content and improvements to the game. We thank everyone for their feedback on the title. Player counts remain very health and we look forward to the contribution that the European players will make to the Community.

Thanks for reading,

THE SOCOM: Confrontation Online Team

You can comment on this post here.

IRISH BULL ]
Undertow ]

Page seven-f*&king-teen.....................................PLEASE....................

Again....BBB.org

Bro, the BBB is a joke. Nothing will come of it. They can't sanction the company. All they can do is give them "bad" feedback. Seriously, the BBB works for the BUSINESS's that pay them. WHen we were members, everytime we had a "dispute", they backed us, even once when we were in the wrong. I've had them contact me once since we stopped being a member, about some jackass out of state that can't measure for shit and expects me to help him out. I didn't even respond to their letter. They called and I told them get bent, I'm not doing anything to help that clown. They didn't/couldn't do anything.