[TEAM] HIGH_TIMESsw Introduction

Hi UF Community,

I recently registered for UF forumns and thought I would introduce myself.

I have been playing socom for about 8 years (since the start of socom 1).

Have made a lot a friends a long the way and its always goog to meet more,

I firmly believe that it is not the game, but who you play it with that makes the

experience. I am a council member for the clan Team Players,

http://www.teamplayerssocom.com. We currently play in a few other communities... ect

We have played with a few clans here already and always enjoy setting up scrims

when our schedule allows for it.

well, basically just wanted to introduce myself to the community.

(hoping there wasn't another section for this, couldnt find one)

[>*T] [TEAM] HIGH_TIMESsw

Welcome to Urgent Fury!

We do have a section for scrimmage set ups here at UF, and also this link will give you the links for a few of the participating clans if you wanted to go to their sites and set up challenges.

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?topic=11941.0

Other than that, feel free to look around. If you feel like Urgent Fury would be a good place to put your feet up, check out the Hell Week section and sign your clan up.

KingJunK ]

so ChicagoBears4ever is ya clan leader right? if so we got another tuff cookie on the block!!

good luck in hell week and i meant the tuff cookie thing in a good way you guys are a very talented clan!

INDEED.!!

ChiBears is an old friend/acquaintance.

Good bunch of guys.. Welcome TEAM Players.!

Hey, I was wondering if there was a set of general rules that UF follows for Confrontation? Most communities are the same, but they all have their own differences. What you consider a glitch? For Example, the mountain next to the terr small spawn on Fallen is a glitch in some communities and not others. I have read some specific tourney rules you have, but I was just curious if you have a general set of Confrontation and general Urgent fury rules.

HIGH_TIMESsw ]

lol, there are obvious things and non obvious things. but i get your point.

I just read something about there being a rule that it is suggested only reps can speak before the war begins, I just wanna make sure we are prepared and organized :)

That is not a rule. Our clan does it because it makes communication MUCH easier. Not to mentino it makes it easier on the guy sending out invites in the laggy ass socom invite menus. We just like to keep the lobby clean so business can be handled first.