HELLUVA WAR, STORMWATCH!

It was very exciting and tiring with it being soooo late. I missed work this morning because of it but if it makes you feel any better Tow we were aiming for 60 rounds. ;D We were making this one definetly for the books.

You would of had to be there to understand that it was far from boring. There was soooo many times this war could have went either way. Sooo many times that only 1 or 2 guys were left by themselves to try and stay alive. I think I took the fastest bathroom break in history with 1 minute left on the timer when I died to 5 seconds left when I returned.

Great war guys!!!!

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
smokeosama ]

I wouldn't say it was boring at all, there was tons of action every single round. Might be boring to watch it, but to be in it was just an awesome experience.

Boring...no not at all there was always something going on, and when there wasnt anything going on, there was so much anticipation in the air like "What are they gonna do now or next.....are they gonna sit back rush.....no idea" ive never been on my toes for a game for such a length of time.

Sooo many times that only 1 or 2 guys were left by themselves to try and stay alive. I think I took the fastest bathroom break in history with 1 minute left on the timer when I died to 5 seconds left when I returned.

Girl, you have NO idea how close YOU came to winning that one last night for *S* when Strick killed you in that tower. You had actually caught him off-guard, and he pulled out a shot on you at the top of that ladder.

You don't know HOW close.....LOL

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
Undertow ]
Trigga47 ]

And so it begins...

I smell a UF tour.

Hell, man......this is what UF is all about, baby!

YEAH!

HOOYAH!!! cant wait for the next one!

smokeosama ]

I wouldn't say it was boring at all, there was tons of action every single round. Might be boring to watch it, but to be in it was just an awesome experience.

BTW, smoke.. nicely done last night...

every time my guys killed you I breathed a sigh or relief since u were the top killer for a while there.. then grav got a fucking second wind and was kickin ass.

Man.. I cant stop talking about this war.. I even bored my wife with all of the socom details... even though she could care less.. LOL

Girl, you have NO idea how close YOU came to winning that one last night for *S* when Strick killed you in that tower. You had actually caught him off-guard, and he pulled out a shot on you at the top of that ladder.

You don't know HOW close.....LOL

That was the reason I put that SR-25 down. LOL I was thinking if I had a auto....I would have had him.