Forza 3..!!!

As much as I hope GT5 rules for now there is NO argument to be made for it. Forza has a proven track record including solid graphics and releasing games in a timely manner. GT5 has taken YEARS to make. We still don't know many details about it so its hard to say GT is better than Forza. In the future it may be but for now Forza is king.

Prane ]

As much as I hope GT5 rules for now there is NO argument to be made for it. Forza has a proven track record including solid graphics and releasing games in a timely manner. GT5 has taken YEARS to make. We still don't know many details about it so its hard to say GT is better than Forza. In the future it may be but for now Forza is king.

Very true.

I got an idea.. lets just compare Forza 3 to GT 5 once their both out. ;D

They announced GT5 before Forza 2 came out, so lets just wait & see.

Until it actually comes out no GT 5 fanboy can talk.

I think we all agree it looks good on paper, but it isn't as much fun to actually play if it is only on paper. lol

If its going to take more than 6 years to develop, maybe they shouldn't announce it 7 years too early. lol

BTW, (im just asking honestly) How many games on PS3 actually use all that blu-ray space.?

Are there a lot of games that do.?

I dont even know how much space each game uses (for either system) except I know that the good games take up 5-7 GB on my Xbox HD. lol

Only new games are starting to utilize the blue ray function. Metal Gear Solid 4 was the first game I believe. I don't know how many games are using now but I know MGS didn't even use all the space. GT5 has been in the development process longer than blue ray has been popularized so I don't know how much it will be used.

Crusty_Demons ]

Ok but but enough of the GT5 was announced before forza crap. The PS3 is a much more complicated machine and much more difficult to program for. Also I think everyone will understand why it took so much longer to develop GT5 once it comes out.

You don't KNOW that! Everyone said the same shit about Socom and look at what happened. Hell I think the ONLY reason it's taking so long is the technology is moving faster than they are. They probably have to keep re-working pieces of the game.

Chili-Palmer ]

Those are all articles from PS3 exclusive game developers.. lol

Got any unbiased links. :P

Im just wondering what games use more than DVD can hold, not with extra content, etc.. just games themselves.

GTA 4 was not an exclusive... In Fact Rockstar North Sold out on the PS3 releasing two exclusive DLC packs for the 360. It is hard to find any concrete info on the sizes of games because they have yet to be ripped. Technically some people are learning to rip them now using linux on the PS3 but it's in the early stages. Metal Gear was well documented that Kojima complained about the size of the Blu Ray not being enough to fit his MGS4. Resistance was reported to use 22gb but until they are actually being ripped from the disc it will be hard to find info that isn't biased.

I will keep looking though Chili

@ Bigmoney

We don't know that the Cell Processor is extremely complicated and very difficult to develop for? Really..

This has been one of the most well documented problems of the PS3 by every gaming media outlet that exists. It's one of the biggest if not the main reason why almost every title has been delayed on the PS3. The PS3 is the PS3 and the most important parts of it aren't going to change it's a console not a PC. I could understand technology moving faster than the developers if it was a PC but the core of a PS3 is basically the same as it was at launch and will remain the same until it's discontinued. The next major change won't come until the PS4 that's how console gaming is.

Back on topic:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/991/991474p1.html

Forza 3 will be shipped on two discs.

Speaking to Joystiq on the show floor at E3, Turn 10's John Wendl confirmed "It is going to ship on two discs. Disc one is the full experience, even disc one is bigger than any other racing game out there. Disc two includes a lot of extra cars, even a handful of tracks."

Essentially, this means the second disc will contain cars and tracks that can be downloaded onto the Xbox 360's hard drive – and it's a sure sign that the game will be brimming with content.

Can't wait!

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Back on topic:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/991/991474p1.html

Forza 3 will be shipped on two discs.

Speaking to Joystiq on the show floor at E3, Turn 10's John Wendl confirmed "It is going to ship on two discs. Disc one is the full experience, even disc one is bigger than any other racing game out there. Disc two includes a lot of extra cars, even a handful of tracks."

Essentially, this means the second disc will contain cars and tracks that can be downloaded onto the Xbox 360's hard drive – and it's a sure sign that the game will be brimming with content.

Can't wait!

Yellow - Thats how they get around the size of a DVD. (xbox360 "arcade" versions are screwed. lol)

Lime - Until GT5 comes out..? (i guess we'll see)

CDBS14 ]

someone told me that and i wanted to know if forza has 400 only?

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

"Over 400 cars from 50 manufacturers and over 100 tracks"

I guess that would be a no. It has over 400. lol

The only thing i can think about is how the hell would you even look at 800 of them on a PSP. lol

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]

someone told me that and i wanted to know if forza has 400 only?

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

"Over 400 cars from 50 manufacturers and over 100 tracks"

I guess that would be a no. It has over 400. lol

The only thing i can think about is how the hell would you even look at 800 of them on a PSP. lol

idk but that is the confirmed number, lol