Forza 3..!!!

GO buy an X-box so you can race in October, Prime!!

Man, cars coming off the track, better drifting, incredible graphics, and it looks like you'll be able to do some stunt driving. That means I can beat Rooster in REVERSE!!! :D :D

Well I think this officially seals the deal for me. I'm going to have to buy an xbox now. Ever since I bought a os3 I've been waiting for a new gran turismo game. Its been 3 years and I haven't heard shit so screw them. Plus with MGS moving to the box that kind of gives me no choice in the matter. I will follow MGS to hell if thats what it takes to play.

So look for me to have a box by the time forza comes out.

Prane ]

Well I think this officially seals the deal for me. I'm going to have to buy an xbox now. Ever since I bought a os3 I've been waiting for a new gran turismo game. Its been 3 years and I haven't heard shit so screw them. Plus with MGS moving to the box that kind of gives me no choice in the matter. I will follow MGS to hell if thats what it takes to play.

So look for me to have a box by the time forza comes out.

GT5 was announced? does that change your mind? ;D

I can imagine the fanboy hate come GOTY time, forz3 Vs GT5

i dont care im getting both ;D ;D so full of awesomeness.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Dude, they DIDN'T announce GT5. They showed a "Sneak Peak" trailer, but never announced ANYTHING. They announced Gran Turismo Go for the PSP. GT5 still hasn't been given a release date and probably never will.

why are you so pessimistic towards the PS3? what if it gets announced in the show floor?

Pessimistic, especially about GT5 because it is like a NIN or GnR record. lol

The one thing GT5 had going for it was the stunning graphics. now they wont be so stunning, & we all know that Forza has proven itself to be THE best (console) racing game to date.!!

So i have to agree with Churchy.. GT5 is dead.. they waited too long, & blew it originally when they released that prologue demo. It should have been the full game not an offline only sample.

And if they do announce it what are the chances it will actually release on time.?

Will it include everything it should.?

Will it be after the release of Forza.?

Im thinking even a Sony fan wouldn't bet on it.

CDBS14 ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

Dude' date=' they DIDN'T announce GT5. They showed a "Sneak Peak" trailer, but never announced ANYTHING. They announced Gran Turismo Go for the PSP. GT5 still hasn't been given a release date and probably never will.

[/quote']

why are you so pessimistic towards the PS3? what if it gets announced in the show floor?

Says the x-box "I own one so I can say it" hater. :P

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Crusty_Demons ]

Forza will be gran turismos bitch.... Forza will be walking around the yard holding on to Polyphony's pocket.

Thank you that is all.

Isn't your section up there somewhere? ^^^

Forza will own Gran Turismo. Why? Because it's actually going to be released.

Graphics and level of detail will be better for one. Gran Turismo will most likely fill a blu ray disc which last I checked Xbox still doesn't have. The actual driving physics and depth of customization of the cars will be 100 times better. The amount of cars and tracks will be much better. I could probably go on but I wasn't trying to pick an argument just make fun of forza since I'm pretty hyped for GT5 and don't think any other game will compare in the racing genre.

What you meant to say was you were joining the assclown army that likes to come over to the x-box section, talk shit and start drama. ::)

You don't know the detail of car customization because those asses haven't said what it is. As for more tracks, it'll probably be just like the last GT that actually came out where they counted all the variations as new tracks. Laguna Short, Laguna long, Laguna reverse short, laguna reverse long. Look we gave you 4 tracks!! :P

Crusty_Demons ]

I could probably go on but I wasn't trying to pick an argument

You were trying to pick a fight.

BigMoneyNacku ]

What you meant to say was you were joining the assclown army that likes to come over to the x-box section, talk shit and start drama. ::)

You don't know the detail of car customization because those asses haven't said what it is. As for more tracks, it'll probably be just like the last GT that actually came out where they counted all the variations as new tracks. Laguna Short, Laguna long, Laguna reverse short, laguna reverse long. Look we gave you 4 tracks!! :P

Crusty_Demons ]

I could probably go on but I wasn't trying to pick an argument

You were trying to pick a fight.

Someone up above posted R.I.P Gran Turismo so I felt the need to defend a title that I and many others are a huge fan of. As far as the ass clown army there are plenty of Xboxers that do similar things even though honestly I was laughing when I typed my first post it was intended to be a joke although that's hard to get across on a message board. The standard customization of cars in Gran Turismo is legendary and we would be utterly shocked if it didn't exist in this game as it has in the past. Gran Turismo on PSP will have 800 cars and 35 tracks I would be surprised if GT5 doesn't have more than that.

The difference is that all of us xboxers also own a PS3 so all of our comparisons aren't because we're fanboys. We've played the best of both worlds and we prefer the 360. I've played GT and Forza and I'm a bigger fan of Forza. GT5 will be great IF it ever comes out. Forza was announced AFTER GT5 and will come out BEFORE GT5. So when we go on the PS3 boards and talk crap, it's not because we're fanboys trying to start problems, it's because we're disappointed with the PS3 and know 360>PS3

No doubt, Church.

Forza has more customization than all previous GT games. Plus there will be more added in F3. GT screwed us over by omiting online racing in 4 then again by not being a "launch" title like they said. Now they want to throw in a bunch of useless crap and everyone is on the BW again? How many of those 800 cars are nascar and F1.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

The difference is that all of us xboxers also own a PS3 so all of our comparisons aren't because we're fanboys. We've played the best of both worlds and we prefer the 360. I've played GT and Forza and I'm a bigger fan of Forza. GT5 will be great IF it ever comes out. Forza was announced AFTER GT5 and will come out BEFORE GT5. So when we go on the PS3 boards and talk crap, it's not because we're fanboys trying to start problems, it's because we're disappointed with the PS3 and know 360>PS3

Hardware wise the 360 is no match for the PS3. Where the 360 has gained ground is the fact that it is much easier to code games and microsoft has spared no expense in spending money on exclusives such as timed exclusives for MW 1 & 2. I wouldn't call rally and Nascar useless crap as they are a big part of the racing scene. Who cares what kind of cars the 800 are I'm sure there will be plenty of everything.