OK I NEED THE ENTIRE UF

Hey just think if this was a certain foreign country they would cut his hand or leg off just for trying I think he's getting off easy and is lucky that someone doesn't go over and stomp him out. This is his little girl his pride an joy you don't let a little girl get abused haven't you guys been watching the news little girls getting abused and killed I would rather not see another one.

sent via anontxt.com

tragic things happen to bitches who fuck around with young girls motherfucker. ezekial 25:17, watch your back. ill be seeing you soon ivan.

edit: fuck. just read the bottom of the screen and it says anontxt.com is down due to abuse. ill keep looking for a way.

edit 2: anontext.com works. just tested it. got it within seconds.

meauxpack ]

sent via anontxt.com

tragic things happen to bitches who fuck around with young girls motherfucker. ezekial 25:17, watch your back. ill be seeing you soon ivan.

edit: fuck. just read the bottom of the screen and it says anontxt.com is down due to abuse. ill keep looking for a way.

lol thats some hard shit Meux.

i

Prane ]
meauxpack ]

sent via anontxt.com

lol thats some hard shit Meux.

i've been there before with my little sister. im about as far away from a thug that you'll ever come across but i picked up a battery charge for that shit. you don't fuck with a man's family.

http://blog.laborlawtalk.com/2006/10/17/arizona-statutory-rape-laws/

Arizona Statutory Rape Laws

Statutory rape laws are designed to protect minors from being coerced into engaging in sexual activity. The term “statutory rape†differs from a violent rape in that overt threat and force are not involved in the sexual activity. However, most states make the assumption that a minor is too young to make an informed decision to engage in sexual conduct.

Arizona statutory rape laws define a minor as anyone who is under the age of 18. Sexual conduct with anyone under the age of 18 in Arizona is punishable by felony charges that can lead to time in jail.

Sexual conduct means that you’ve had intercourse or oral sexual contact with another person, regardless of gender. Arizona statutory rape laws state quite clearly that you have violated the law if you willfully engage in this conduct with a minor. However, it may be the case that you did not know how old your partner was, and could not reasonably be expected to have known that person’s age.

The severity of punishments for this charge varies. If you are found guilty of having sexual intercourse or oral sexual contact with a minor under the age of 15, the charges will be more severe than if you are found guilty of the same conduct with a person who is between 15 and 18 years old.

Arizona statutory rape laws spell out a harsh punishment for anyone who engages in sexual conduct with a minor under the age of 12. This offense can result in a life sentence, with only a slight chance of parole. Also, charges and punishment are more severe if the sexual conduct took place with the minor’s parent, legal guardian, stepparent or foster-parent.

If the victim is under 15 and the perpetrator is in a position of authority over the minor, such as I’ve listed here, my research also revealed that the convicted person’s prison term wouldn’t be shortened in any way. This means there will be no parole, probation, pardon, or suspension of sentence, according to Arizona statutory rape laws.

a little anonymous tip to the police may be order

Done!

Called and acted like a Grandfather of hers. Told him I worked for State Troopers office in Texas and had know people in Scottsdale area. Its on his voice mail. Went as far as saying having him thrown in jail but without trying to make a threat....LOL

PS. His voice mail sucks.

I'm down for calling, but I need some help on what I should say? I notice a few of us are just 'general pranks', but I think he wants our calls to be in the neighborhood of 'If you keep fucking with my boys daughter..."I'm gonna kick you in your nuts soo many times that you'll be more worried about peeing than messing with underage girls..." ~ I just need help on 'finetuning that'.

IMO, any other type of prank is useless, as he wants this kid to stop messing with his daughter, right?

CritiKiL ]

I'm down for calling, but I need some help on what I should say? I notice a few of us are just 'general pranks', but I think he wants our calls to be in the neighborhood of 'If you keep fucking with my boys daughter..."I'm gonna kick you in your nuts soo many times that you'll be more worried about peeing than messing with underage girls..." ~ I just need help on 'finetuning that'.

IMO, any other type of prank is useless, as he wants this kid to stop messing with his daughter, right?

well i keep calling he wont pick up.

My plan is to just be a "father" of a girl he knocked up, lol.