Battlefield 1943 on PSN Store

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have plenty of reasons to turn it on...its just my ps3 is more accesable right now. I can go through the pain of moving it around and I may, because I have not been on it in a hella long time...not saying that the ps3 has seen me much either as I am about sick of socom all together. :(

I may get both systems' version.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

Couple questions-

1. do mices work yet?

2. why do mics ALWAYS have problems on EA games?

3. any clan support on this one?

1. Kind of, but noone really uses them.

2. ???

3. No, but you can get in a room with friends and kick ass if you work together.

WAR_PIG ]

Yeah, circle get you out of the plane then hit X to deploy chute. If you do it high enough up, you can actually control where you land. I've landed in on peeps that had no idea and stole their flag right under their nose! LOL

My best so far was skimming a plane across the peak in Guadalcanal and bailing then knifing the guy there I was trying to shoot with the plane.

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
WAR_PIG ]

Yeah, circle get you out of the plane then hit X to deploy chute. If you do it high enough up, you can actually control where you land. I've landed in on peeps that had no idea and stole their flag right under their nose! LOL

My best so far was skimming a plane across the peak in Guadalcanal and bailing then knifing the guy there I was trying to shoot with the plane.

My worst was trying to shoot a plane down off in the far off distance... destroying his plane, then watching him jump out at the last second... trying to shoot him with the big anti aircraft gun as he lands on the ground, then watching him run up to me before I could get lose of the cannon and shoot me to death!!! Hahaha!!!! My son just looked at me and fell on the floor laughing saying ooOOWNED!!! LOLOL Very embarrassing. Now I watch for those jumpers. LOL

WAR_PIG ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]
WAR_PIG ]

My worst was trying to shoot a plane down off in the far off distance... destroying his plane, then watching him jump out at the last second... trying to shoot him with the big anti aircraft gun as he lands on the ground, then watching him run up to me before I could get lose of the cannon and shoot me to death!!! Hahaha!!!! My son just looked at me and fell on the floor laughing saying ooOOWNED!!! LOLOL Very embarrassing. Now I watch for those jumpers. LOL

That's one thing I like about respawn. You can get revenge.

I still hate this game. Regardless of price.

I was in the Air Superiority room and a guy from our team was in the AA gun and shooting the planes so we couldn't use them. Later he sent me a XMB msg first a friends request and called me an idiot. Then a msg calling me a loser. With no way to vote and can't TK you have to deal with douche's like that.

His name is Rowdy-Gen I say we spam him. ;)

But anyway the Air Supremacy deal is fun regardless.

Lil V.C ]

there are no boats and its suicide if you go in the water

No, you actually swim.

Another cool thing to do is to play as a Scout and plant all three explosives around the flag. Wait for the enemy to show up and blow em' to hell. I did this from a sniper roost and watched two guys literally go flying through the air. I got 30 points, 20 for the two guys and 10 for the vehicle they showed up in.

IRISH BULL ]
Lil V.C ]

No, you actually swim.

Another cool thing to do is to play as a Scout and plant all three explosives around the flag. Wait for the enemy to show up and blow em' to hell. I did this from a sniper roost and watched two guys literally go flying through the air. I got 30 points, 20 for the two guys and 10 for the vehicle they showed up in.

I do that all the time.

You can't swim on the Coral Sea Map.

Nemesis ]
IRISH BULL ]
Lil V.C ]

No, you actually swim.

I do that all the time.

You can't swim on the Coral Sea Map.

Oh, OK. I haven't played Coral Sea Map yet, thanks for the info.

Also, they need to fix the issue when you spawn right in front of the barrel of a rifle or a tank cannon.

IRISH BULL ]
Lil V.C ]

No, you actually swim.

You don't have to go in the circle to capture. It has about a 50 foot radius. If there is a building nearby, i capture from inside that.

And screw the airplanes, i can't kill shit with them. >:(