Clanmate posted this on our forums.

I have just had this given to me via facebook and thought i would make our members aware.

PLEASE HELP....IF YOU HAVE XBOX LIVE COULD YOU PLEASE ADD HELGHAN SOLDIER AS FRIEND AND FILE COMPLAINT ABOUT HIM AS HE HAS BEEN EXPOSING HIMSELF TO A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL AND IT IS NOW OUT OF POLICE HANDS AS HE LIVES IN AMERICA....PLEASE FORWARD THIS GROUP TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, GET THIS SICKO BANNED AND HELP POLICE TO TRACK HIM.. PLEASE JOIN THE GROUP AND FORWARD IT TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS

THANKS

then remove him off your friends list

• 1 month later...

or this guy could be wanting you to add him as a friend to get access to your account to send you msg's to try to get your pw or whatever to hack your account. (seen it done in the past)

NEVER fall for stupid shit like that. for ANYONE, especially someone you dont know.

Haha...

I have my friends report my name whenever I feel like a new one.. Its free. Changing a GT is really worth 800 MS points??

And also. Whatever that llnk was is bullshit. There is an article somewhere, I'll look for it, about how kids that are getting pissed off at people are spreading shit like this just to spite the people that called them noobs, constantly make them feel like noobs, etc.

I myself have gotten like 10 M2AF's about shit like that in the last 2 months.