WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE A UF-sanctioned WARHAWK CLAN?

Take this time to cast your vote carefully.

We're not saying we WILL, but there's a good chance that you may be able to represent the UF community in the Warhawk world depending on the outcome of this vote.  SO.....perhaps hold off actions to start your clan until after this poll is determined?

So let's hear it.

What do you think?

Should an actual [uFw] Urgent Fury Warhawk clan surface in this new venture?

LET US KNOW!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I'm wondering if the people saying they will not be getting this game right now, even have a PS3? Because if you don't, I don't think you vote is even valid then....because you wont be getting any games as of right now. LOL just curious and some food for thought. ;)

Thats me.. :)

I think you should have this discussion first then throw up the poll. i bet the 5 people who voted yes aren't realizing what it means, not did they read & understand Tow's post.. "cast your vote carefully"

They just did it all willy nilly. ;)

Guest H.A.V.0.C

LOL.... Chili, your not branded for life. I'm sure if enough people from one clan got it, they would have to break off anyways and do their own thing because of roster spot limitations. I really would like to see a UF tourney for warhawk though, that would be cool.

Guest umerfonz
H.A.V.0.C ]

I'm sure if enough people from one clan got it, they would have to break off anyways and do their own thing because of roster spot limitations.

Exactly, until then we can all be on one roster together, and also help promote this tourney website as well.

Kill two birds with one stone.  ;D

I'm NOT against it, im just giving my opinion..

I know i would be disappointed in a clan member that didn't wear our tag, no matter what game (or clan ..lol)

PS my "Willy Nilly" comment wasn't directed at you Affliction, there were 5 votes, & you are the only one who obviously did read the post, because you replied. :)

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa
umerfonz ]
H.A.V.0.C ]

I'm sure if enough people from one clan got it, they would have to break off anyways and do their own thing because of roster spot limitations.

Exactly, until then we can all be on one roster together, and also help promote this tourney website as well.

Kill two birds with one stone.  ;D

Your worst than mike vick!

Nonono, we're not trying to disband clans or anything like that.

Of course, NO clan here is fully at a PS3 level yet, and instead of players going solo or what not for too long, they can have a comfortable zone in a UF-sanctioned clan UNTIL their actual clans get around to it all....which could be a while.

Example: I know of only 3-4 APCers out of 40+ who have or WILL have this game......so.....there ya go.

That's all.

Continue.....

Undertow ]

Nonono, we're not trying to disband clans or anything like that.

Of course, NO clan here is fully at a PS3 level yet, and instead of players going solo or what not for too long, they can have a comfortable zone in a UF-sanctioned clan UNTIL their actual clans get around to it all....which could be a while.

Example: I know of only 3-4 APCers out of 40+ who have or WILL have this game......so.....there ya go.

That's all.

Continue.....

Yes I believe what we are talking about is similar to the idea we had with Vegas, i.e. a UF clan for us all to get together for the time being. Since there are only a small number from each clan that has a PS-3 and then even less who have or will soon have this game we can carry the UF clan tag for a while, when and if things grow then of course we can always break off to more clans and or our respective home clans.

I agree with Chilli to some extent clan mates tend to stick together even out of Socom, i.e. PBK 4-LIfe! LOL however, I think requiring a clan mate in Socom and forcing them to wear a PBK tag in every game they choose to play just because they are a member of a Socom clan is a bit overboard. And lastly there are some games I would actually prefer my clan mates to not use our clan tag for... example you want to play WOW? you're on your own... LMAO!

Guest [iLL] Andawg

The tag would be [uF] wouldn't? I think that would be acceptable.

I'm in, starting Friday. 'Sides, I just finished the G.R.A.W. 2 Single player so I need something to do now.

I would do it.

I think it is admirable/daring that you would put the reputation of the UF community on the line with a bunch of us knuckleheads.

It really goes to show you all how much those that are here in this community have earned the respect of the UF originators.

Now those that would look down on a clan mate wearing [uFw] tag; I would offer this just remember they are not wearing a "CLAN" associated tag but a community "TAG" that we have all grown to love and call home.

And when you get adjusted and want to break off with your clanmates then do so.

[uFw] would be a honor for me to represent.

MaCoo ]

I would do it.

I think it is admirable/daring that you would put the reputation of the UF community on the line with a bunch of us knuckleheads.

It really goes to show you all how much those that are here in this community have earned the respect of the UF originators.

Now those that would look down on a clan mate wearing [uFw] tag; I would offer this just remember they are not wearing a "CLAN" associated tag but a community "TAG" that we have all grown to love and call home.

And when you get adjusted and want to break off with your clanmates then do so.

[uFw] would be a honor for me to represent.

Coming from an APC'r I would expect no less then this. Excellent post and you hit it on the nail. UF is a community and wearing a UF tag is an honor that signifies the community group of every UF clan here. I'm not saying this will be done, but if it is, there will be guidelines and rules involved as well as suspension for knuckleheads that cross the line to Pinheads... LOL. We like knuckleheads,, we don't like pinheads.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i'm down for this...on two conditions

1. my current clan leader has no problem with me wearing another tag

2. there are no hard feelings from anyone when my current clan gears up and i change back to [+30]

PuddyTat ]

i'm down for this...on two conditions

1. my current clan leader has no problem with me wearing another tag

2. there are no hard feelings from anyone when my current clan gears up and i change back to [+30]

I would say this goes without saying..