MW2 MP GAMEPLAY VIDEO

CDBS14 ]
SEQUOYAH ]

Yes....

I soooo look forward to those endless nights of listening to everyones fucking dog barking' date=' whiny ass kids crying, and wives bitching and moaning in the background. And then theres to party houses, all that god damn noise.

I AM SO EXCITED...I JUST FUCKING WET MYSELF.

FUCK those open mics. STUPID!!

Even in private rooms, there is still the dumb ass in your clan that can't shut his kids, his wife and his dog the hell up. I am getting pissed off just THINKING about it.

Game looks cool though.

[/quote']

mute button? lol

I was thinking the same thing.. just because they are in your clan doesn't mean you cant mute them. lol

You shouldn't have to mute them. That's the damn problem. If you mute them, you don't hear any callouts or what not. If sony would fix thier damn mic system, they could make all games open mic. You don't hear all the damn background noise on X-box, and it's open mics too.

BigMoneyNacku ]

You shouldn't have to mute them. That's the damn problem. If you mute them, you don't hear any callouts or what not. If sony would fix thier damn mic system, they could make all games open mic. You don't hear all the damn background noise on X-box, and it's open mics too.

i got my theory behind that, on XBOX live pretty much everyone has the same mic, lol. On PSN we all have different mics, USB, bluetooth, wireless and such, some mics that we use are very shitty quality while on XBOX mostly everyone uses that mic the console comes with (which is a great mic in my opinion)

Nope. EVERY mic for ps3 does it. Even these great "noise reduction" ones that came with Socom. Plus there are all kinds of different mics for x-box that people use. I personally use the one that plugs into the controller, because it's cheap to replace.

BigMoneyNacku ]

Nope. EVERY mic for ps3 does it. Even these great "noise reduction" ones that came with Socom. Plus there are all kinds of different mics for x-box that people use. I personally use the one that plugs into the controller, because it's cheap to replace.

yea that mic, the original XBOX mic that is a great mic. Now i use both the bluetooth that came with SOCOM or this little puppy.

creative_fatality.jpg

Yes i have Fata1ity's mic ;D ;D ;D

I noticeed that when my IPHONE rings the bluetooth mic does a weird beeping sound and everyone cna hear that. This doesnt happen on the USB mic

Ya, why play with your clan mates if you have to mute them? If you have any desire to play tactical, then there goes that idea.

Cool clan mate or not, he can't control how stupid his wife and kids are to come screaming into the house, fucking dog barking. Its bull shit. For ME...it takes away 70 percent of the enjoyment of the game.

If the mic system was like Socom...that Socom disc would be turned into a pipe to smoke my herbs from. NO DOUBT!! :o