who is incharge of this section ?????

Ghost first question did you remove the old image?

If you did then you can use the same image code for the last image. Does this make sense for you. I say this because I think all the images are linked back to the clans websites or where ever they linked them from. It is not linked to this site.

Here is the image code you submitted to UF:

http://dcdeadcell.com/images/misc/clan_banner.png

Use the same code and it will update itself. Make sense?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Directors

Also, to everyone this affects, we are planning to skim both the front clan directory as well as the thread mentioned above of any clans know to have dissolved, with broken links and or broken images. So get with me if your know your stuff needs updating- Fri the 14TH is the cut off.

• Directors
X_-GHOST-_X ]

and also how come the sigs... cant url forward... anymore was that turned off..

we just did the required security and features update for SMF this AM. That feature may have been reset to default. Will look into it w/i 24 hrs

HIGH_TIMESsw ]

I would also like to get my clans banner on their' date='

Shattered had a pretty nice one built for Chillis site, I'll see if I can get the image ready...

http://www.teamplayersclan.com

[/quote']

that section originally was for clan that have completed a uf tourney ...

Just my opinion here but I would think passing hell week and completing a month of black should qualify. With the change to the all year tourney I don't people should have to wait a year to be included into the community. Not just hell week, but completing a month of black as well or another tourney.

Alot of clans haven't gone through Hell Week in UF because they have been around awhile competing and it is really a pretty recent thing, started at the beginning of this year IIRC. It was only for new clans wanting to come into the community.

Here is part of my application for Black August

"What was the last official UF tournament you played here at Urgent Fury?: UF Black July"

I think alot of clans are filling it out this way and if this isn't the case maybe we should change the wording on the application.

IMHO

SnowBud ]

Just my opinion here but I would think passing hell week and completing a month of black should qualify. With the change to the all year tourney I don't people should have to wait a year to be included into the community. Not just hell week' date=' but completing a month of black as well or another tourney.

Alot of clans haven't gone through Hell Week in UF because they have been around awhile competing and it is really a pretty recent thing, started at the beginning of this year IIRC. It was only for new clans wanting to come into the community.

"What was the last official UF tournament you played here at Urgent Fury?: UF Black July"

I think alot of clans are filling it out this way and if this isn't the case maybe we should change the wording on the application.

IMHO

[/quote']

yes black is a tourney but finishing 1 month is not completing the tourney...

X_-GHOST-_X ]
SnowBud ]

Just my opinion here but I would think passing hell week and completing a month of black should qualify. With the change to the all year tourney I don't people should have to wait a year to be included into the community. Not just hell week' date=' but completing a month of black as well or another tourney.

IMHO

[/quote']

yes black is a tourney but finishing 1 month is not completing the tourney...

I hear ya buddy ;) I guess lets just see what the new owners or staff say.