First actual Post

BacklasH ]

I have over 3,000 and I'm not a post whore, so :P.

Backlash and I have been around these parts for pretty much the same length of time...

So NO Neo, not everyone with 2,000+ posts is a post-whore :P Stop trying to justify you having that many posts in 8 months!

Over an 8 month period with an average of 30 days per month that's 240 days. 2760 posts/240 days=11.5 posts per day...that is the definition of a post whore gentleman.

And there's nothing "manly" about admitting your a post whore lol

Oh and let's end the thread, CpDude just wanted to pop that cherry. I understand his need to lose his virginity though, I mean seriously he had to do it somehow whether in the virtual world or the real world!

Much love to both of you :D

Yes everyone that has 2,000k is post whore stop trying to use your oh I have been here for years so that's why line to deny the fact that you have posted a lot of time on this.

Who was justifying anything I never said it was a bad thing, just saying people are in denial lol.

It takes a real man to admit he has a problem lol Socrack, UF post whore syndrome, chilli willyness.

Hey you leave CP's virginity out of this he worked hard to lose it to Mets lol.

Awww much bromance <3s to you too.....lol.

• Directors

I would be impressed to see this thread fly over 40 pages ......so long as all the subject matter is UF appropriate