ULTIMATE SETUPS

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Goat ]

The Goatroom...

p.s. Hey Puddy, I love the added touch of the beer can holders on the four stations.. Nice!!!

you cant see the beer fridge in the closet. this setup makes for some pretty fun LAN parties 8)

66y93wj.jpg

That's 2 fridges, a PS2, a Gamecube, and a 27in. Oh, and that's a 1000watt sound system. The big thing that that PS2 is sitting on is the sub-woofer. And my roommate has a 19in HDTV and a PS3 right next to it. ;D

29cqqmt.jpg

4uub620.jpg

Pretty small dorm room overall, but it does what it's supposed to do.

Oh, and if you're wondering where our beds are... lol

|

|

v

5x48qxl.jpg

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Goat ]

LOL! hey when I lived in a dorm your place looks like a castle compared to the closet they had me in!

I love that it's obvious what your priority is... Space for Game system.. (every inch we can take)-Space for books (huh Books?? what are those?) :)

where did you see books?

Guest Stealthknight

^^ Nice set of Tech's I use danons myself. Did eveery damn socom player buy the silver 27" norcent TV ay one point? I swear i have it and now i see it in every other picture. RIght now mines in my closet lol. Traded it for my new 32" LCD