The best lager I have ever had!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest H.A.V.0.C

This is hands down the best beer or lager that I have ever had in my life(and that is allot!), If any of you is a beer distributer and can get this at a better price than $50 a case(thats what there selling it for in Texas) then please let me know I will buy many cases. There website is cool too. They do have the cheaper bottles with the twist off... but they are only 12 ounces, the cork top is a full pint and thats what I'm looking for. Anyways just thought I would ask.

http://www.grolsch.com/

lol...yeah, I get this from time to time and enjoy it.

My favorite though is Becks Octoberfest....ummm, so good and it is even that time of year!

Beverages and more here I come!

-Omni

Guest [iLL] Andawg

It's hard to find good beer in Texas. I'm sure it's better today then it was 10 years ago when I was there last.

If you want good beer, try these guys. I used to live about a 5 min walk from this brewery and they had a restaurant and bar so many a stumbly walk home.

http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/Splash/default.aspx

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Yeah man I just bought another case for $46.00 plus a bottle of El Dorado 25 year old rum. I have a feeling its going to be one of those nights. OH YEAH! SEE YA AT THE Mass! And chili I have no idea about the Puzzle. And not to seem like a total idiot, but how the hell do you make a bong from one of these bottles? Where does the stem go?...LOL not that I smoke or anything, but I had some friends that where interested.

H.A.V.0.C ]

Yeah man I just bought another case for $46.00 plus a bottle of El Dorado 25 year old rum. I have a feeling its going to be one of those nights. OH YEAH! SEE YA AT THE Mass! And chili I have no idea about the Puzzle. And not to seem like a total idiot, but how the hell do you make a bong from one of these bottles? Where does the stem go?...LOL not that I smoke or anything, but I had some friends that where interested.

You know what, i have no idea.. lol

I might have been mistaken.. I know we used to use the ceramic top for a roach clip (just pull the metal clip out, & viola) & maybe thats what i was thinking. It has been a long time. (I'm talking about in high school & my early 20's, I graduated in 89 ..lol)

So i dont remember, but i do think it is possible that we did it.!

You would just drill the glass on the rounded part. CAREFULLY :)

Get a rubber grommet, & a stem & bowl.

Back in the old days the BOMB set up used to be an 18 Inch "U.S. Water Pipes", & they had that wooden piece that had a bowl screwed in to it, then we figured out that if we got the right size we could put a metal stem inside the plastic U.S. stem that was molded in it when you bought it. That was the Perfect Bong.! ;)

1. Go to Home Depot and buy a "glass drill bit" looks like an arrow head.

2. Tape off the section where you want an angled hole.

3. Use rubber pads and clap at desired angle on drill press (or have some dumb ass where thick gloves and hold on to it). lol

4. Use a high speed and drill through glass.

5. Buy heat resistant grommet (like you use in the fire wall of a car) at auto zone.

6. Put stem in grommet hole.

And theere you have it a great way to recycle an old bottle into a flower pot!

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

not sure if its a lager, but the best brew i ever had was a pint (several) of guiness in lena's tavern in adere, ireland. if your not drinking guiness in ireland, your just not drinking guiness.

Did you know you can tell the religion of an Irishman by the type of whiskey he drinks..?

Not sure where i learned this (it might have been here ..lol)

Bushmills - Northern Ireland (Protestant)

Jamesons - Dublin (Catholic)

He describes the loyalty to the two big Irish brands in Ireland as akin to the split between Catholic and Protestant. Bushmills, the world's oldest licensed whiskey distillery dating to 1608, is based in Ulster, Northern Ireland; Jameson is in County Cork.

"Bushmills is Protestant, Jameson Catholic. But Tullamore Dew is my favorite, their tagline being `soft as the morning dew,' " he said with a laugh.

It is just folklore, But apparently they are both owned by the same company.. lol