Best Abi Post Yet

• Directors

LOL From today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AbigaleSS wrote:

Yep. This was an epic fail. This post should not have gone up. It happened through a series of errors I won't go into but the bottom line is this should not have been published again. I'm very sorry for the confusion.

I know you are all anxious to hear about Patch 1.6 and DLC. I'm working on it. I hope to have you more information sometime next week. I'm trying to get some details to give you along with maybe a screenshot.

So there you go. You can bash away. We blew it. But I will try to make it up to you next week.

http://forums.socom.com/socom/board/message?board.id=confrontation&message.id=349254#M349254

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone ever actually seen Abigale? If not I think she might be made up. Slant Six uses a spokeswoman instead of a male why? Because you don't want to berate a woman as much as a man. With all of the mistakes they make could they be using a fake persona to alleviate the wrath of socomers? Call me crazy if you must but we all saw what happened to Mel Gibson in conspiracy Theory.