The Bears season is over

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
Goat ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Goat ]

gee I'm not pissed that the Eagles lost yesterday at all...

aNewOrleansSaints.jpg

J/K Lucky.. your eagles were a man or two down this week is all. made the Saints win sort of a BREEZE..

;)

figures ur a saints fan -_- and yea we were down but saints did well for themselves better then the jets pats game brady played like shit 25 bad passes was it?

lol

Yeah the networks hyped that win for like two hours straight on espn.. it was all jets this and jets that.. yada yada yada.. who cares? Brady had a bad day and the jets didn't. like Belichick said "they played better" what more needs to be said?

As for the Saints.. now I've been a Saints fan for 30 years.. and they still have never made a Superbowl.. so don't blame me for backing them now that they show some promise. Besides in New Orleans win or lose you still go party on Bourbon street after the game.. winning is just a bonus. LOL. Nice to see them finally have a good team put together and despite the networks trying to claim its all Breeze.... one good quarterback doesn't make a good team.. if you don't believe me just ask Archie Manning. ;)

I CARE.

IM A JETS FAN.

SAY SOMETHING.

2-0 BIZNATCH >:( ;D :D

jets are over rated :angel:

Naw churchy brother I wasn't berating you nor the Jets.. I was complaining about the coverage.. I mean yeah it was a nice victory but it was the NFL report show on a Sunday night at 10pm central and to give 50 straight minutes to the Jets win over the Pats was ridicules.. how much coverage did they give the other 30 teams.. ? they cut to the Dallas loss for a like 10 minutes and then right back to discussing the PATS for another hour .. and it wasn't even so much to give props to the Jets but was more or less just discussing how the Pats could have won it if not for this or that.. followed by the Bellichick conference where he just repeated "they were the better team today" like fifty times followed by the Brady conference followed by discussing in detail the after game conferences by the PATS.. I mean!! Come on already!~ if you're a Pats fan do you really need to have the lost drove into the ground like that? and if you're a Jets fan, wouldn't you want them to at least admit they won the game without all the questions as to why the Pats lost..

and if you are any other fan like myself.. did I really have to wait until 12am to see the highlights from the Saints game on a different station?

OK Ok .. yeah I was getting really annoyed last night.. I sat there flipping channels on the sports report channels I get and I'm not lying it was at least two hours before one of them finally gave me the Saints/Eagles highlights.. so I'm not ragging on the Jets.. Just saying ESPN last night was three idiots laughing at their own jokes and giving their opinions of a single game for two hours straight.. for a Saints fan up in Minnesota that doesn't have the NFL ticket I'm still pissed I was up till 12 before I finally saw the highlights for the game.

Hell I think I'm still pissed about it.... LOL.

AT3Navy ]
xLASTx ]

Best team in the NFL is my New York Giants 2-0 an rolling

F that. Dallas stuffed them in every drive until the last second' date=' they only scored on our HORRIBLY RIDICULOUS 4 turnovers. My god dallas... jesus give me a break with my boys.

Anyways... Hate the giants..

But I love that F-ing Sig. Brilliant. LOL

[/quote']

The cowgirls won't do anything with Tony Romeo. Keep in mind I'm an unbiased observer, I'm picking the Giants to win the division even without a superstar #1 receiver. Eli proved last game he can hit a plethora of different guys no matter what their talent level. With that said I'm rooting for the Redskins to have a good year for once and finish strong. Campbell can do it I know he can!!

Eli has made these receivers into possible stud receivers. Super Mario and Steve Smith have really stepped their game up thus far this season. Also Kevin Boss has gotten off to a considerably slow start, but he'll get open when teams start giving Manningham and Smith the respect they deserve. That or the duo will continue to burn secondaries all season lol.

Also Washington is just....awful this year. They barely beat the Rams at home and lost to the Lions. Enough said LOL.