Halo3 "Save Film" feature

This is simply amazing!!! Can you imagine if games we were actually "into" had this feature? The ability to record in game footage, then after your match go back and analize who did what, how the other team did this or that....... What a great feature.

http://www.illgamers.com/forums/index.php?topic=2584.0

Man, if they implement this into the new Socom.. its over..

Ladders, Tourneys, Leagues will pop up EVERYWHERE.!

Because you wont be able to cheat.. so refs wont be needed.. it'll take all of the drama out of the wars.!!

And put all the glitcher kids to bed ..lol

Halo 3 is going to take over the world..!!!

Guest Stealthknight

No shit, I sold my 360 but that game with those features makes me want to go and rebuy one. That surpasses anything any other game has done to be able to relive your expirience BY-FAR. Awsome!

_Reaper. ]

wow...instant replay....SO amazing.

Yea which shooter is it that you play that ALREADY offers to replay the ENTIRE war..!?

Oh.. thats right there isn't one.. especially where you can rotate around EACH player & object, NOT just around yourself.

Hell, Madden will barely let you see the last 5 seconds.. lol

_Reaper. ]

The original post wasnt to talk anybody into loving Halo3. It wasn't to talk anybody into buying a Xbox 360. It wasn't to kick off a Sony vs Microsoft debate........ It was meant to share a GREAT feature in a upcoming game. I dont care much for Halo3 either, but I am open enough to appreciate something so sweet (no mater what game its on).

Expand your mind!

WiZ ]
_Reaper. ]

The original post wasnt to talk anybody into loving Halo3.  It wasn't to talk anybody into buying a Xbox 360.  It wasn't to kick off a Sony vs Microsoft debate........  It was meant to share a GREAT feature in a upcoming game.  I dont care much for Halo3 either, but I am open enough to appreciate something so sweet (no mater what game its on).

Expand your mind!

WORD I think it owned. Hense the word OWNAGE... I bought a ps3 for socom... so why not a 360 for H3? I got over the fn boy shit long ago.

Chili-Palmer ]

:sigh:  ..oohh Fan boys.. (always trying to point out some part of an AWESOME system that isn't up to your PS3 standards, which is all potential, not actually useful)

Hows that new thing called "Home" coming ..lol

I don't know who you are commenting on about being a fan boy but if it is me you are far off. I buy what I think is a better product, I don't care who makes it. I like the feature, I think it is a great idea. I just want to know how it is going to work.

HUNCHBACK ]

I also wonder if you will only be able to watch the vid or if you will be able to transfer it to a computer, and how long would it record would be another question.

Great feature though.

I don't know about the transferring to the computer part but if it does happen, it would probably be transfered to the bungie website. And it records as long as the match lasts. It's not a thing where you can only save a few parts of the video. It saves the entire match and saves it to your list. At least thats how it was in the Beta