pimpin?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KingJunk

this is total bullshit...The site was a fucking joke... but you guys go and take it so far... Christ...Now did I spam your boards.. u mmmm...no... so now I am on the phone with the cops and then yahoo... so yeah all the posts on this board have been reported..

I am done here.... So I am going to go... I never came here and started shit...ok well I admit to some...

But yeah, Yahoo has just informed me

Well, you can't report that I am a Pimp.....they already know that! :-*

It's all public info dip-schit..

as to your post.. well like was mentioned hell, I thought it was funny too.. and one post here in the gen. section would have been met as intended and taken with a grain of salt, but I think you made your point when you proceeded to post it several times in every section. That point being that your are just a pinhead looking for attention. You don't want private information known by the public.. too bad that's part of registering a domain.. write your congressman but don't cry to me about it. Your looking for attention? congrats you got it... as to the rest.. Frankly I don't give a dayam.

well.. I would like you know that pimping is not me and also signed up on our site too.. So don't hold me to all this drama.. Like I said before I made that 1 post awhile ago..and thats it.. Yeah I have a copy of the APC and *S* phone books. But I would never give that shit out just for the hell of it...so just bury this shit delete this threa and my account...

I am going to step up like a man and say I'm sorry for all the shit that is going one. yeah some may call me a bitch but who cares I just want this shit over and done with.. I am sick of calling all these different places.

Well Frank, I'm sorry that somebody used your domain like that and FYI, it's your domain and it is tied to your information which is public and accessible by anyone who simply does a "who is" search. My intent was only to the purpose of letting you or anyone else know that the idea of privacy is foregone, in all essence even on the internet you can be held accountable for post you make, if you know who was using your domain in this manner then I suggest you refrain him from being so stupid as to think any degree of animosity is assured just from the ability to create yahoo emails. It isn't.

But, I see no reason to keep the infromation on these boards and since you seem as if you may have been duke'd by someone else rather intentional or not and regardless that the posted information can be obtained by anyone who so desires, I will remove them from these boards. Not because of any idle threat but because I feel you should be given the benefit of the doubt as to any involvement by someone else who spammed the threads here with a link to your site.

In the future and this is just my opinion and not meant as an insult, but be careful who you call a friend, who ever this person was they acted without any consideration for you.

Goat.

p.s. and I know Tow, you hate deleting anything.. but I'm deleting my post on this subject and LOL no I don't feel threatened by them, I am simply giving the benefit of the doubt to Frank.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Yeah those guys just don't quit, but I don't think he liked my friend in the bureau, that got involved, and now he's having to answer to every department from here to hades. But I think he may have learned NOT to mess with the wrong people, and is still actually learning his lesson as we speak.

LOL.....seriously, man.....when will people quit?

I feel like Paris Hilton. Don't hate me cuz I'm HOT. LOL

Move on with your lives.

We have a LONG time ago.

Someone still seems pretty bitter.

Guess you shouldn't have fucked up a good thing in APC when ya had it.

Aaaaaand life goes on................

black_list ]

WE HAVE LIVES THAT PERSIST OF OTHER THINGS BESIDES  VIDEOGAMES      LIKE PISSING OFF NERDS LIKE YOURSELVES  

And this will ALWAYS be my word to the wise........

NEVER.....NEVER piss of a nerd. They're fucked up individuals inside. LOL

Fucked up and smart.......villainous combination! HAHA :D :D :D

LMAO!!

hey did I get called a "Queereyoo Goatus" or something like that.. hmmm that might work? as my new pimping

something like Q-Goatus or Cue-Goat yeaa that's the ticket...

"You know it's hard out here for a pimp (you ain't knowin)

When he tryin to play this game and need to vent (you ain't knowin)

For the playstation money done got spent (you ain't knowin)

Because a whole lot of biotches talkin schit"

by Q-G the pimp.

p.s. I deleted post #21a by chilli it's easy enough to find out by godaddy.com if you like no need to have it up.. (I'll probably catch hell from Tow, but I'm living on the edge man!! )

LOL!! KING.. you got me convinced

"U da pimp"!!

right on.. right on... yo! lookie here now.. can I get ya cell number.. ya know.. just case I'm up in the hood and need u to hook a mofo up or sumthin sumthin. like dat.. ya know.. dat's what im talkin bout!

LOL... Q-G shouting mad/luv at ya King pimp.. ;)

ah hell I'm done tonight.. off to play some of dem video games I've heard tell about...

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
Goat ]

LMAO!!

hey did I get called a "Queereyoo Goatus" or something like that.. hmmm that might work? as my new pimping

something like Q-Goatus or Cue-Goat yeaa that's the ticket...

"You know it's hard out here for a pimp (you ain't knowin)

When he tryin to play  this game and need to vent (you ain't knowin)

For the playstation money done got spent (you ain't knowin)

Because a whole lot of biotches talkin schit"

by Q-G the pimp.

p.s. I deleted post #21a by chilli  it's easy enough to find out by godaddy.com if you like no need to have it up.. (I'll probably catch hell from Tow, but I'm living on the edge man!! )

goatpimp.png

DAYAM!! PUDDY!! what u posting pic's of me like dat fo!!

I'm callin YAHOO Bioatch you in da schit now mofo!

I'm going discombobulate your world!!

p.s. that's not even my pretty side ...

p.s.s. you best be having ma money next time i cya!!

LMAO! that sig had me ROFL!! Puddy!

Peace yo,

Goat.

Guest H.A.V.0.C

wow another thread with some little girl shit in it...im calling the cops ,,, im calling my friend ,,, my uncle brothers cousin's dog is gonna bite you.

pussy shit..

should just move on and stop the dumb shit

this post is to nobody but to everybody :-* :-*

take it how you will

Yeah thats pretty easy to say, when the shits not about YOU! So if you don't like it, then thats fine....but keep your comments to yourself. Would you like it or think its cool, if they where posting shit about YOU and your new born baby and family up on their site? I think NOT! So dont worry about how we are handling it. And to be honest I think we have already MOVED ON. Your the one that just brought the shit back up! So you need to check yourself.

H.A.V.0.C ]

wow another thread with some little girl shit in it...im calling the cops ,,, im calling my friend ,,, my uncle brothers cousin's dog is gonna bite you.

pussy shit..

take it how you will

Yeah thats pretty easy to say, when the shits not about YOU! So if you don't like it, then thats fine....but keep your comments to yourself. Would you like it or think its cool, if they where posting shit about YOU and your new born baby and family up on their site? I think NOT! So dont worry about how we are handling it. And to be honest I think we have already MOVED ON. Your the one that just brought the shit back up! So you need to check yourself.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

any one got a bridge for rent :-*

Guest KingJunk
-Tha_Savage- ]

Chili, you dont knwo what pimpin is.......

When your deployed to Afghanistan where the girl to guy ratio is 1:100 and you get the best lookin one to want you, THEN come talk to me son!

Well Son bout time you lay your eyes on her, she would have already been with me!

Also NOT only would I have had the baddest, but ALL of them would want to get to know me while they be using you as there Ticket out the hood!

No lie just straight up Facts!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C
H.A.V.0.C ]

pussy shit..

take it how you will

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

any one got a bridge for rent :-*

LOL your cool dog, I'm just trying to let you see something you might not have...its all good my friend. No worries!