He's Back!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Serious? What network is that going to be on....Bravo or something? Looked pretty timid. I'd hoped it would be more graphic then all the other ones combined but it looks like they're letting us down, :P lol JK, OMG did you see all the blood? and carnage? Should be cool in HD or Blu-Ray when it goes straight to disc.

Undertow ]

Do you ACTUALLY think it's going straight to disc?

There is no way it is going straight to DVD..!

Stallone wouldn't have done the movie if it wasn't going to be done right. (marketing wise that is)

Does look pretty brutal in the gore dept. 8)

RogueWarrior. ]

I don't know...His Rocky movie tanked pretty bad (according to the reviews and Box Office #'s) and they are slamming him in the media for trying to "smuggle" some type of anabolic type steriod into Canada.

Rocky Balboa wasn't a bad movie at all in my opinion.

smokeosama ]
NEO-X ]

Havoc I cant believe you have Yet another sig... its been like what 3 in less than a month?

THREE?! I think that sig puts him somewhere in the teens for the month of May LOL :D.

15..LOL...SHIT THE ONLY SIG I GOT IS THE UF B ONE...AND I GIVE UP TRYING TO CREATE ONE.....TOO DAMN FRUSTRATING WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT COMPUTERS....IF I COULD MAKE THEM I WOULD PROBALLY CHANGE MINE EVERY TIME I COULD....