Ever try 5-Hour Energy?

I was talkin to the Medic at work the other day & he told me about this stuff called "ZipFizz" its a powder you pour into a bottle of water..

I tried it, & it was pretty good, with no crash.. He also said you could use 1/3 of the little bottle if you aren't that tired or 2/3's if you were pretty tired, but only use the whole thing if you are REALLY tired.

It's Mostly Vitamins (there is no caffiene, i believe it is all natural.)

Liquid Version (I haven't tried it yet)

zip_fizz.jpg

Powder Version..

20060329-ZipFizz.jpg

Different Flavors..

zippfizzlrg.gif

Zipfizz is available in Pink Lemonade, Citrus and Berry Flavors!

Zipfizz is a healthy energy mix, with only 10 calories, no sugar, and 2 net carbohydrates. It contains 25 nutrients that give an energy boost usually in about 15 minutes. It is "the healthy alternative to energy drinks, sports drinks and coffee" Zipfizz transforms water into a healthy, energizing performance drink.

http://www.zipfizz.com/products.html

LOL.....stuff didn't do SHIT for me last night.

Took it at 11pm.

Got to the Mass at about 11:45.

I did NOT see Fear Wade there, btw....... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I was asleep by 1:30.

5-Hour-Energy, no-go for me.

It DID taste like shit and there was a small tremor in my heart as a kickstart, but it soon faded away....like within minutes.

No effect.

I get more out of a Monster energy drink.

Kind of a let down.

I used to work for a company where 32-36 hr shifts with an hour break would be a norm at times.

Here is Uncle's 7 hr ramp up formula-

Start with 2 packets of "emergen C" This stuff is great, tastes like kool aid. It is high in B12 and b vitamins along with vitamin C. Its packed full of micro nutrients to help the B12 work better. Also with little sleep and long hours it helps boost the immune system and while containing vitamine C it is as easy on the stomach as koolaid. Ya mix 2 packets in a bottle of water and shake- This full bottle of water keeps you somewhat hydrated for the next step.

2. Buy 1 JOLT cola (yes they still make it) buy 1 vial of liquid Ginsing. Pour Ginsing into Jolt and pound it.

You are now good to go. You will get an immediate peak from the caffeine in the jolt but the ginsing and high b12 will carry you through the endurance of the 7 hours. About the 3.5 hour mark drink 1 more Jolt as needed.

1 Jolt= 4 cups of coffee or 3 larger redbulls (I used to buy redbull by the case at costco, It is a waste of your money).

2 Packets of http://www.emergenc.com/ Give you more b12 than about 4-6 redbulls.

This will make you have energy with out feeling SICK with Too much caffeine and will last you through the day... As with any stimulant the more often you use it the less it does. So if you find yourself drinking 3-4 cups of coffee, 2-4 redbulls, or anything along those lines- Consider cutting back, getting some rest and reduce your caffeine intake.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I used to work for a company where 32-36 hr shifts with an hour break would be a norm at times.

Here is Uncle's 7 hr ramp up formula-

Start with 2 packets of "emergen C" This stuff is great, tastes like kool aid. It is high in B12 and b vitamins along with vitamin C. Its packed full of micro nutrients to help the B12 work better. Also with little sleep and long hours it helps boost the immune system and while containing vitamine C it is as easy on the stomach as koolaid. Ya mix 2 packets in a bottle of water and shake- This full bottle of water keeps you somewhat hydrated for the next step.

2. Buy 1 JOLT cola (yes they still make it) buy 1 vial of liquid Ginsing. Pour Ginsing into Jolt and pound it.

You are now good to go. You will get an immediate peak from the caffeine in the jolt but the ginsing and high b12 will carry you through the endurance of the 7 hours. About the 3.5 hour mark drink 1 more Jolt as needed.

1 Jolt= 4 cups of coffee or 3 larger redbulls (I used to buy redbull by the case at costco, It is a waste of your money).

2 Packets of http://www.emergenc.com/ Give you more b12 than about 4-6 redbulls.

This will make you have energy with out feeling SICK with Too much caffeine and will last you through the day... As with any stimulant the more often you use it the less it does. So if you find yourself drinking 3-4 cups of coffee, 2-4 redbulls, or anything along those lines- Consider cutting back, getting some rest and reduce your caffeine intake.

Totally.. You have to take time off from the Energy Drinks.. or they become useless, & harmful.

I usually drink 2-4 packets of Emergen-C at work. (about 12 hr shifts) couple days a week

Undertow ]

Took it at 11pm.

I did NOT see Fear Wade there, btw....... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

It DID taste like shit and there was a small tremor in my heart as a kickstart, but it soon faded away....like within minutes.

No effect.

Kind of a let down.

We looked for the mass for 5 minutes round midnight and nothing was doin' so we putup our own room, I was up for a while but really didn't notice too much or have any side effects.

.FEAR_WADE ]
Undertow ]

Took it at 11pm.

I did NOT see Fear Wade there' date=' btw.......  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

No effect.

Kind of a let down.

[/quote']

We looked for the mass for 5 minutes round midnight and nothing was doin' so we putup our own room, I was up for a while but really didn't notice too much or have any side effects.

thats because you didnt shotgun a couple red bulls ..i'm telling you shotgun them in one swift/quick gulp in a row ..bang <>bang..right after eachother you will be singing the mickey d

's song.........i'm loving it :P