A formal apology

Due to recent events regarding the prestige hack incident i would like to apologize for the actions of my clan as well as mine.

Effective as soon as i found out about the ruling the 9 members of my clan who did this hack to get to prestige ten have ceased to use their accounts and are now using a new account.

I would further like to say that i should have consulted the admins or the staff members, for those that don't know this hack was done as a prank; our clan had a bet as to who would get to ten first, when the hack came out, some of us did it to mess around with our clan members. I understand the mistake i made and that i should have thought twice about it.

My apologies go out to the clans we played in bootcamp, the staff and admins as well as the general community, i feel like i let you guys down, i should have known better, a hack is a hack after all.

Hope we can leave this all behind and continue on gaming.

Its ok CDBS, I think it'll all blow over and at least your being honest about it. Hopefully the directors look into each case carefully and realizes some of the circmstnces such as your own. Learn from it, adapt and overcome ;)

Can someone PM me what this hack is.. you dont have to explain completely, but i think im not understanding what it is. (is it just getting your head shots & kills in a room with a friend.?)

OR is it some kind of thing that you have to do to buck the system to do.?

I'm sure there are a million things that come up if you google "Rank Hack" on youtube (google on youtube. lol)

Chili-Palmer ]

Whoa whoa whoa.. I'm not wrong. I'm never wrong, ask anyone. :)

Actually i still dont know if i am wrong or not, no one has explained what this hack is.

IF it is exactly what i do to unlock weapons & attachments i am not wrong, i am 100% correct in my feelings towards this decision.. and stand by them 100%.!!

If this "hack" is something i dont even know about or understand then.. i was wrong i guess. lol

ok.. it's a hack where you dload some files from the internet.. then overwrite the saved data on your PS3 and then you have to do some weird shit between split screen MP and online MP until you end up having 10th prestige with all the titles and classes and emblems of prestiging..

that's is a hack!

CDBS, i would like to offer you some friendly advice. what you do with it is up to you.

from what i know of your clan, it is made up mostly of younger members. by participating herer at urgent fury, you have chosen to put yourself in a majority of older players. there are places that you could play that things like this are acceptable, but here you will find a differerent type of community, and a different style of player. so for future reference, anytime anything of this nature comes across your table, think of the people you play and compete with. im not telling you that youth is the problem, and i applaud you for standing up and admitting what you have done. what i am telling you is to judge your actions by your atmosphere. sometimes the two do not coincide.

I say "No worries." You haven't ever been the kind of person we try to keep out of here and I don't doubt that it was all just fun and games. Now had you used it in a tourney, I could understand people getting their pants in a wad, but you didn't (so far as I know). It's all good.

The situation came to light because they used it in a tourney. ;)

And well said, Puddy.

Prolog39 ]

I say "No worries." You haven't ever been the kind of person we try to keep out of here and I don't doubt that it was all just fun and games. Now had you used it in a tourney, I could understand people getting their pants in a wad, but you didn't (so far as I know). It's all good.

The situation came to light because they used it in a tourney. ;)

And well said, Puddy.

Shame on you CDBS!! Even still, I stand by my earlier post.