• Directors

First, if I see a bandwidth hogging blinker like that dog on the UF forums, I will delete it Lucky.

Second, if I see another sig defaming a member of another clan in a sig like the one below, I will ban the crap out of the offender. And knowing the history between Roll and Criti, I know this wasnt some innocent thing.

KnowUrDamRoll ]

what do you think of this dog head?

Critikiller-1.png

John ]

First, if I see a bandwidth hogging blinker like that dog on the UF forums, I will delete it Lucky.

Second, if I see another sig defaming a member of another clan in a sig like the one below, I will ban the crap out of the offender. And knowing the history between Roll and Criti, I know this wasnt some innocent thing.

KnowUrDamRoll ]

what do you think of this dog head?

Critikiller-1.png

sorry john didnt realize how much the animated sig took up.

TheCritikiller is just poking fun back at him for all the negativity he has put on me. I have seen posters, threads etc. with my name splattered all over it. I apologize to the UF for if it comes across as anything other than plain fun.

Criti and I do have our differences however we never bring our personal issues against each other to the UF or their site. Nor will we. We both know better than to do that.

I apologize for this. I didn't think about taking The CRITIKILLER part off before showing it to LUCK.

I won't bring my issues with CRITIKIL to the UF. You have my word on that.

Yeah we are talking about making it our NEW LOGO as well so any ideas on a splash page for our temporary site would be cool. Reference www.jykgotgame.net to see what I am talking about.

We are going to replace the old dog head and JunkYard Killer text as well. The old one was stretched little as previously stated. LOOKS TERRIBLE!

Thanks again mikejaxson and LUCKY for your dedication and comitment to keeping us in mind.

KnowUrDamRoll

Well i just got an idea dont know if any of you want to go with it or not its your just but its a thought. Since are logo is a pitbull right now (I cant tell what kinda dog it is that mike found) but where the template would have are name have it as like an actually dog tag that dogs were or where it looks like theres a collar on the bottom and the tag. Again its just a thought since i was trying to think of what the templates are going to look like all finished up and pertty looking.

Its all good LUCKY we appreciate all options and consideration by everyone. I put up a temporary splash page for the site. But can't get it to fit right.

Any idea's? I will send whomever various stuff if they would like to help, plus you can keep it all for future sigs etc. I had a $300 month account from shutterstock and bought some cool backgrounds. Mostly steel look stuff for sigs etc.

PM me if your interested and I will email them you.

Thanks again everybody!

Jaxson thissig is the recent one you sent me.

I think the New [JyK]'s template looks 'bad-ass'! I love it, and I'm glad 'KNOW' finally has something working. Just remember that I 'did' offer to get you the anmated ones like mine, [ U ] and [101], with your own style of input at 'no cost' ~ But this one you have now, really does the job! :D