NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS VS the colts .whats ur vote?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think will be interesting is, IF the Pats beat the Colts, if Manning's psyche will be affected any.

He was starting to feel a lot of that pressure before winning the SB, as always choking when it all came down to it.

Not that this game is make it or break it for EITHER team....but no one, not even members of these two teams, can ignore the HYPE behind this one. If Manning and the Colts were to lose this one, it's a bruise to the ego. If Manning and Co. are BLOWN OUT by the Pats in the same, explosive manner as just about ANYONE and EVERYONE else.....then it could definitely give Manning a reality check that brings him back a few, disappointing years.

Just speculation.

Thy're not just robotic players out there. Mind games figure into it all.

I just think that THIS game will be more of a mind-fuck on the Colts than it would the Pats, and I believe that the Colts have MUCH more on the line on this one than the Pats do.

And I also think that it's not even going to be a second half surgence....I think the Pats will come out swinging and lead by a BIG margin, by these two teams' standards, in the first half, and I BET you we will see some deflated looking players on the Colts' side of the ball on our tvs during the fourth quarter.

i think this game could give one or the other home field in the playoffs and i hope the pats whoop that ass

brady is looking for revenge of last year when they blew it....and he wants people to start saying he is the best not peyton ......or atleast that is what i want

other then that undertow hit it right on the nail head

I think it will be close. I think that the colts' stronger D will hold the Pats in check for the first half or maybe 3 quarters. IF they can do that it'll depend how well the Pats handled D for those quarters. IF the Colts can hold a 1 td lead going into the fourth it'll be close...otherwise a blow-out. I'm rooting for the Colts, but feel a Pats win by less than, or exactly 7.

i think the colts pull this 1 off cause the pats havent faced a O like the one the colts have. and this is hard for me to say cause the pats are my 2nd fav. team behind the PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Actually they have faced a really comparable offense when they played the Cowboys, who are statistically better than the Colts in nearly every offensive category. They laid the hammer down on the Cowboys and they'll do the same to the Colts.

smokeosama ]

i think the colts pull this 1 off cause the pats havent faced a O  like the one the colts have. and this is hard for me to say cause the pats are my 2nd fav. team behind the PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Actually they have faced a really comparable offense when they played the Cowboys, who are statistically better than the Colts in nearly every offensive category. They laid the hammer down on the Cowboys and they'll do the same to the Colts.

ding ding ding we have a winner

All I know is that CBS revised it's airing schedule so everyone can see this game...Very rare for that to happen since the TV schedule is done before the season begins. Just need Manning to keep his composure.

However, I have both Peyton and Eli on my FF team, I'm starting Eli this week. Still rooting for the Colts to pull it out though.