Hello from HeLix Gaming

Hello all, I am the leader and founder of HeLix Gaming and we are very excited to start waring with all of you! We have forums on our website as well so if any of you are looking for a scrimmage or you just want to meet the team feel free to hit us up on our site, and if any of you are looking to try out a set of FPS Freeks just shoot me a PM and I can hook you up with a discount code from our sponsors at KontrolFreek! Thanks again to all of the staff at UF for the opportunity to compete in your awesome League!

• Directors

We would like to welcome you to Urgent Fury, I understand you guys have won a few MLG events and look forward to having clans of your caliber coming over to XBox. We have several XBox clans that have been chomping at the bit to be able to compete on XBox such as Divine Knights, Skull and Bones and Forgotten Warriors.

Though we have spoken on the phone a few times now, I do encourage you to recruit some more Clans as we would like to have 16 XBox Teams for our first MW2 event coming up.

Welcome to our humble sanctuary of Glitch and Cheat Free events. Kick your feet up and tip you waitresses cause you are going to be here for a long time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Directors

hLx we could use your help with XBox Eval wars, get with Incidous and he can get you the application info to join the eval team.

Let him know it is posted in the Clan Leader section

So whats the scoop..? :-\

Are you guys no longer an Xbox clan or going multi or is it that you personally are no longer on Xbox.!? (but the clan still is)

MTAF: I will no longer be on XBOX live anymore, made the switch to PSN. Tired of all the immaturity that comes with COD and XBOX live! HeLix Gaming is stronger then ever so if that's running through your head all I have to say is, "lol U Wish!"

Should i take you off my friends list, or maybe put someone else on.? (to set up scrimms, etc)

• 2 weeks later...