Ranking the NFL's best rivalries: Where does Colts-Pats fit?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=chadiha_jeffri&id=3086647

as u ladies know im a huge philly fan and for me to even say this hurts alot man!!!

even though i think the dallas and eagles games are intense

i think the dallas and niners in the 90's is the all time rivalry in the NFL.. after manning and brady retire we then might be able to put this up with them, but right now i think the niners and cowgirls was a great game everytime

So let me hear some of the rivalry's u guys might think belong in the top 5 that they havent posted

like i said i think the dallas and philly games get heated ever sine dallas ran the score up on the eagles and then the following game they played buddy ryan sent a bounty hunter and went after the kicker then they ran the score up that game lol at the most notable one TO once a eagle who while withthe niners dance on the dallas logo and is hated by the eagles fan is now a cowgirl to add to this matchup

hmm... Nice topic.. I would say if we are talking any rivalry (division conference or whatever) here are my favs.

THEN cowboys/ redskins and or Cowboys/ 49ers

NOW cowboys/ eagles

THEN Baltimore colts/ new england

NOW Indy colts/ new england

Now and Then Giants/ Jets

Raiders/ chargers I know the raiders are on aLlot of lists... But they have been in the same division and state now for almost 50 years. RAIDER HATER 4 LIFE