WTF am i hearing..!!???

Why do i hear music, interviews with some english/australian accent, along with some shitty hip hop coming thru my speakers.. which is freezing my browser.!?

Is it an advertisement or the video embedding or what the F*CK.!?

It's f*ckin pissing me off. lol

No seriously, Chili is right. Did I just say that? ??? Lol back on topic...I run my iTunes when I browse the net and I only have 2 Chrome Windows running right now, UF and VR's forums, yet I'm hearing a person talking a few times. I also heard a rap song (that was not the one playing in iTunes). I closed my clan's forum window and the music was still there. I didn't notice the ads, but I'll take a screenshot next time.

A clanmate just reported his antivirus is blocking UF. Here is what it said:

I went to get on the UF site and this message popped up on my screen.

This website has been reported as unsafe

www.urgentfury.com

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.

Go to my home page instead

This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

More information

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:

Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.

Learn more about phishing

Learn more about malicious software

Report that this site does not contain threats

Disregard and continue (not recommended)

Possibly malware or something along those lines?

iDnTyX ]

OK, it just happened to me. Its a chick and I think her name is alley, everything froze

except her and her music.

I believe you now chili

Thank you. :)

I didn't even post about it until it happened twice, just incase it was some other site causing it.

No idea which ad it was, but the rainbow one seems to be fuking up also. (possibly the same one)

Shane ]

Guys all I need is screen shots and the link helps too cause i can find the ad and disable it

It's not any certain ad.. it has happened with different ads.

Also the rainbow one is about emoticons or smilies & it keeps expanding which causes short term freezing up.

What ad company are you using.?

You should go back to Google ads.. clearly the company you are using is RETARDED. why cant they keep it legit with gaming stuff only.? (or whatever you requested) I cant remember the last site i went to that had this many issues.. except for Myspace when it got REALLY big.

Just got one that was about "faith/religion". not sure if it caused anything, but right after i tried to get the url of it i got this. see attached

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

its malware someone gave me a link a while back that fixes it malware.com or something i cant remember just download the free version and the pop ups wont happen anymore

Yea, but they want/need to fix the site, not just patch our PC's. :)

Chili-Palmer ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

its malware someone gave me a link a while back that fixes it malware.com or something i cant remember just download the free version and the pop ups wont happen anymore

Yea, but they want/need to fix the site, not just patch our PC's. :)

Im aware but to protect your pc in the future you should dl it its free and a quick dl