recommended routers

ok in the market for a new wireless router, the sympatico garbage ass one we have simply inst cutting it any more (no signal in garage/MBR). I tried a DLink D624 a while back, but had nothing but issues (PS2 Wouldnt connect, customer supprt from dlink/sony/sympatico was NO help)

Was wondering what everyone else is using, how easily it was to get PS2 to connect/ any issues /etc...

http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-WRT54GS-Wireless-G-Broadband-SpeedBooster/dp/B0001D3K8A/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/103-8071414-9226234?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1194197463&sr=8-2

That is what I use... Works great! I have it hard wired to my PS3 and wireless to my computer.

I have the Linksys Wireless-G connected to my computer to get the wireless. Works flawlessly.

I had Linksys for a while and had some spotted problems here and there.

When I went to MicroCenter, the sales assoc. there talked me into getting a Buffalo wireless system.

That was about 2 yrs ago, and I have had great luck with it.

The sales assoc. there told me that there are some specifications to the Buffalo that make it excellent in an online gamer's perspective, as that was the main focus I told him I had in mind for my wireless connection. I was careful about it, as I had not heard about Buffalo before, be he swore up and down on their reliability and quality, and from the store, I checked out their website.

I walked out with it....and never had to walk back in with problems.

I'd like to hear what Goat has to say about this as i am having problems lately also..!

I was thinking of the "Linksys Wireless G" also.

Might have to look into Buffalo..

Tow do you connect anything else to your router..?

I have:

PS2

2 PC's

Wii (wireless)

Paimei..

Is "N" the updated version of "G"..?

Anyone got more info on that.?

ok so i grabbed a WRT150N.. now im beating my head against the wall trying to connect :(

error the connection attempt has timed out

return to the netwrok settings menu

is going to be burned into my screen by the end of the week.

I opened up the correct ports (10070-10080 tcp and 10070 udp) the linksys help line told me to assign it to 192.168.1.5 and its enabled... but still no lick, and all they tell me to do is call Sony ::)