Hey guys hows it going....

Just checking in on everyone and seeing how it is going. Lots of great new stuff going on here. I havent been able to play my ps3 due to not having a good enough internet at my house. I am using a alltell wireless card thing, and it doesnt work so well for online play.

The good thing about this though is that I am able to reflect on my past and see just how much of an butthole and idiot i was(for real this time)....i AM EXCITED to see SOCOM 4 coming out and hope to have a better internet connection by then.right now my two options are alltel wireless card and satellite internet, although fios through verizon is supposed to be in my area in 3 months.

Hopefully within the next few months i will be back and in action. and possibly try and renew myself and get on a good squad.

You all take care, I will be back soon:)

The good thing about this though is that I am able to reflect on my past and see just how much of an butthole and idiot i was(for real thistime)

LOL. That made me giggle uncontrollably.

I hope you get it all worked out Marine, but that should be in the hall of fame!!

BigMoneyNacku ]

The good thing about this though is that I am able to reflect on my past and see just how much of an butthole and idiot i was(for real thistime)[/ quote]

LOL. That made me giggle uncontrollably.

I hope you get it all worked out Marine, but that should be in the hall of fame!!

FAIL :P

xXNAME_HEREXx ]

actions speak louder then words my friend. and di u ever come through RI last month?

Yeah I swung by there. Didnt stay for long though since I had to get back to work 2 day earlier than I wanted to.

I will be around, hope to get everything is order guys...

well fuck man you shouldve hit me up i live right down the street for christ sake

xXNAME_HEREXx ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

actions speak louder then words my friend. and di u ever come through RI last month?

Yeah I swung by there. Didnt stay for long though since I had to get back to work 2 day earlier than I wanted to.

well fuck man you shouldve hit me up i live right down the street for christ sake

Yeah bro, sry bout that...I completley forgot about it. I will be back in the area again sometime this summer though....

xXNAME_HEREXx ]
xXNAME_HEREXx ]

Yeah bro, sry bout that...I completley forgot about it. I will be back in the area again sometime this summer though....

well hit me up when you swing back through

Wrath ]

Lol can we not get one of these again....

Um? what?

Anyways for sure lucky. I will hit ya up. I didnt get to do alot when I was up there, so our next trip is gonna be more about getting out and having some fun.

But I aint playing around this time everyone. I know I have doubters, and I dont blame you all. hell i havent played any games for almost 2 months now I think, crappy internet, still waiting on the fios to come through here soon, guess thats the stuff I get for moving to the boonies lol..But hey I am getting ready for deer season this year:)!

Good to see Socom 4 is coming out, and hope to be in a clan for it whooping it up on here:) we will see what happens, first I gotta earn back all I lost:(

Wrath ]

lol not trying to single you out but yea....

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,21015.msg186866.html#msg186866

Wasn't really pointing at you just saying we get one of these like every month lol...

Yeah I tried it...But I wasnt much of a clan starter. Noone wanted to do the competitions and were running around like little kids, not being mature, talking trash over mics, ect... Yeah I did try to start a clan? so?

Alot of people here have started clans and did really well (Mikejaxon and the boys at Uprising), son have failed(myself and some others)....

But i did learn one thing about it.. It is hard being a clan leader and still be able to play the game...

Wrath ]

http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php/topic,21015.msg186866.html#msg186866

Wasn't really pointing at you just saying we get one of these like every month lol...

Yeah I tried it...But I wasnt much of a clan starter. Noone wanted to do the competitions and were running around like little kids, not being mature, talking trash over mics, ect... Yeah I did try to start a clan? so?

Alot of people here have started clans and did really well (Mikejaxon and the boys at Uprising), son have failed(myself and some others)....

But i did learn one thing about it.. It is hard being a clan leader and still be able to play the game...

not really you just got smack the hos in line

Wrath ]

I don't think he was just talking about that thread. There's been at least one other with the "I'm taking some time off to get my head right" stuff. Good luck figuring your shit out koontz.

meauxpack ]
Wrath ]

I don't think he was just talking about that thread. There's been at least one other with the "I'm taking some time off to get my head right" stuff. Good luck figuring your shit out koontz.

yep.. and a few days after that thread you where still doing the same shit.. elite_seal, koontz....etc..

Hellraiser ]
meauxpack ]
Wrath ]

yep.. and a few days after that thread you where still doing the same shit.. elite_seal, koontz....etc..

wait elite_seal was marine?

eliteseal? sry but i never went under that name. hate to break it to you, but that wasnt me. why the hell would i as a marine use some crappy navy theme lol.

guess i will have to prove it one way or another.

ok just checking cause there where some suspicions.. still... that's a lot of name change you've been up to not to mention.. the direct lying at us.. and of course the clan hopping!

A-Z___ ]

I think for the betterment of this thread,

It has probably ran its course, and needs to end pretty soon, with a enjoy your time marine, hope we see a better you around soon.

Yeah...you guys will see a better me soon, promise. with socom 4 coming out I gotta make sure I fix all my fucK-ups that I did.

take it easy everyone:) see ya on the flipside..